Problem with TV BOX H96 PRO Plus Amlogic S912 Octa core Android 7.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with TV BOX H96 PRO Plus Amlogic S912 Octa core Android 7.1

I bought TV box H96 pro plus and we are using this box one month. After one month it doesn´t work. Unfortunately I don´t know why. When I tried to launch box on the TV and switched source for this box, there are only black screen with no signal. Box are ON (blue LED light burns), but it´s not possible to switch OFF, it´s not possible reset box, and also different cable doesn´t work. Do you have any tip for solution? I can try to make complaint, but it´s bought through **** from china. Thanks for tips!

Originally posted by do_poctu View Post
    I bought TV box H96 pro plus and we are using this box one month. After one month it doesn´t work. Unfortunately I don´t know why. When I tried to launch box on the TV and switched source for this box, there are only black screen with no signal. Box are ON (blue LED light burns), but it´s not possible to switch OFF, it´s not possible reset box, and also different cable doesn´t work. Do you have any tip for solution? I can try to make complaint, but it´s bought through **** from china. Thanks for tips!
    Hi ,

think you have the same Problems like other H96Pro+ Users here , u must flash new ,

but important to know are the Specs for the right Rom , Wifichip , DDR Chip .... , please

read first some of the H96Pro+ Threads for more Infos , small Hint a better Powersupply

helps , 5V / 3000mah is okay .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Thanks a lot! I thought that it´s destroyed.
      Maybe one more question - how can I find out if I have 5V/3000mah?

Currently I can see on the charger + blackbox these information:

Charger:
      - AC/DC adapter
      - Model: JKX-912
      - Input: 110-240V AC, 50/60Hz 0,3A
      - Output: 5V DC 2A

Blackbox:
      - CPU: S912
      - RAM: 3GB
      - ROM: 32GB

Anyway, I have one more question - is it neccessary to make flash through MMC card or is it possible to do it through USB port? Is it possible to do it without any signal?

Comment

Output: 5V DC 2A

5V/ 2000mah

Comment

Before flashing, check to see if all your T.V HDMI ports result in black screen. (v1.4 vs v2.0+)

Personal experience...bricked once by SD card method, have not bricked once with Amlogic Burn Tool (50+ times).

Comment

I tried all hdmi ports, also different cable and different TV.
            its out of my mind that it doesnt work 3 weeks after first using device. I didnt do any change of device (no root, no flash).

Okay then, I will try to find correct version of android and will try to make new flash.

Two other questions:
            1. Is it possible to make flash through USB or is it neccesarry microsd card?
            2. Is it the same version of android like before or its different one?

Thanks a lot for all hints and your posts. Its very helpful.

Comment

Hello again,

I connected my H96 pro plus with PC via USB cable and tried to connect device (through Amlogic USB burning tool 2.0.9) - there´s error message "Get key failed". What happens, please?

Edit: aha, it´s bad file, I guess.

But I have no signal when I plug the HDMI to the TV. Maybe it´s problem with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL05PrgvO0E

What do you think?
              Last edited by do_poctu; 01-03-2018, 20:02.

Comment

"Get key failed" that mean you need license copy it to license folder inside USB burning tool 2.0.9 folder try this in attach
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by do_poctu View Post
                  Hello again,

I connected my H96 pro plus with PC via USB cable and tried to connect device (through Amlogic USB burning tool 2.0.9) - there´s error message "Get key failed". What happens, please?

Edit: aha, it´s bad file, I guess.

But I have no signal when I plug the HDMI to the TV. Maybe it´s problem with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL05PrgvO0E

What do you think?
                  follow up to see if you are able to fix this?
                  casue I have the same issue. Mine only worked for 2 days

Comment

hallo, leave all things apart, at first just get a new 5vot 3amp power adopter and most probablly all of your problems gone, in 99%cases it is the bad power adopter, so just try with a new one and you did not need to flash or format your box.

Comment

Originally posted by maxim33 View Post
                      hallo, leave all things apart, at first just get a new 5vot 3amp power adopter and most probablly all of your problems gone, in 99%cases it is the bad power adopter, so just try with a new one and you did not need to flash or format your box.
                      Hi ,

i think you are right , but a good supported CustomRom , like the one of the

great Dev. Superceleron can make this Box much better .

But if you want to try , remember the two different PCB types green/blue and

needed Roms !!!

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                      X