No announcement yet.

H96 Pro Plus dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I am not mistaken,You need the amlogic license!

Comment

Originally posted by zumbi View Post

You have the exact same problem as me. Fixed it using a good 5V/2.5A+ power adapter (actually a smartphone micro usb charger + a usb type A to 5.5mmx2.1mm ( not 2.5mm ! ) DC barrel cable). The issue is that crappy power adapter (still worked for one month for some reason...)
      Thats it!!!
      I had the problem, that only the Bootscreen came up, then nothing. Flashing old working image was possible but same result.
      But with another power-adapter the box is running again!!!

Thanks a lot for this hint! Life can be so easy... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ErnieBall View Post
        So i bought a H96 Pro Plus from China, it is a 2+16 Model, board says CZ-S32-v2.2.
        Out of the Box it did not output any Signal over HDMI, the Blue power LED and the red LED in the Toslink port do light up though.
        I tried holding the reset button while connecting the power plug, but nothing happens.

I did a fair bit of research regarding USB burning tool, the problem is it doesn't even get recognised as a USB device by my PC,
        let alone the USB Burning Tool. I have another S905x box, that when i plug it into my PC i hear the windows sound for USB devices,
        and i can see the device in Buurning tool, so my cable is OK. None of that happens with the H96 Pro Plus.

I get the feeling, that this unit has a Hardware issue, not just a firmware issue....

Has anyone had a similar experience and can maybe help me out?
        Any help is much appreciated!
        Same Problem here,Same H/W CZ-S32-v2.2 But with 32gbrom i do Android software upgrading for my earnings & have done many boxes MXQ, MXq pro. QBOX , Mecool, X96mini and so on but never had come up with this type of problem now this box is with me for about a month its not getting recognized by PC via USB, No display on Screen Via HDMI or AV, Only Black Screen, every time i give power source via USB and Power Adaptor sometimes it shows Blue and Little Red Tint in the two Led's, remove and re-insert it shows two RED Bright Led Lights again remove and re-insert it shows Full Blue Light Led. The cycle of different light Goes On & On, and in between sometimes after 20-30 tries,once i hear the PC Connect Sound, and the Message on the Taskbar Show USB Not Recognized, One of your usb port has malfunction, Tried all the USB Ports on Laptop,Worldcup Lib 32 drivers are properly installed as the other boxes with 905,905s and 912 chips gets recognize properly and shows up in the burning tool,I guess its a Bad NandChip or Amlogic Chip.
        Tried every possible way, Different supply, Nand Chip short Method.

Comment

Working...
        X