Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not know English both by translation. "If not, please forgive me

Comment

thanks for share this useful info for more detail regarding kingroot vs supersu visit googietricks
      king root for pc king root apk kingroot windows english version kingo root super user king user root apk king root vs super user superuser root download
      <a href="http://www.googietricks.com>googie tricks</a>

Comment

Hi ,1980, I can't access your Google drive link for 7.1.2 firmware,, do you still have it? Or anyone else please, thnx

Comment

Why do not TX92-20171230 received TX9pro-20180205 are more than the original T95Z 3G32G easy to use more than a poor clock no effect

Comment

Originally posted by LeMaestro View Post

Wow I do not know where you got that firmware but it did the trick, USB burning tool send it right away to my box and i am back in business, everything works Ethernet, the clock, the led.
            Nice find. I thank you very much and everybody that had an error trying to burn bask their firmware after installing SU should try this one.
            This is the only 7.1.2 firmware for the T95Z plus that worked for me, and I have tried every other available that I could find even the one from Superceleron.
            A lot of them had to use the Short pin method to recover.
            Thanks again man.
            You mentioned the firmware posted by 1980. I'm desperately trying to get a working firmware. Keep getting stuck at 2%. I'm sorry to wake up an old thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 1980 View Post
              Why do not TX92-20171230 received TX9pro-20180205 are more than the original T95Z 3G32G easy to use more than a poor clock no effect
              Hi 1980,
              I need the firmware for T95z pro 3/32 gb. Could you upload it to google again? It is broken at the moment. Waiting for your answer.

Comment

weryansin, is it here?

Comment

Hi Boneo
                  I will flash the firmware you provided and will share the results.Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boneo View Post
                    Thank you very much.At last I found what I have been looking for.Everything works fine.T95ZPLUS-3G-LP-MG-v1076 was the right one for me. Again thanks a million.

Comment

Also upon loading this firmware, an update came to the device. it is T5ZPLP1077.

Comment

Bonus!

Comment

I need firmware t95z plus with chip wifi AP6255 and 2gb ram and 16gb rom. For use USB_Burning_Tool. Please.

Comment

Working...
                          X