Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DewHead View Post
    >>>>>>>>>>Scroll down to the bottom of this post for the solution<<<<<<<<<<

I left the post intact in order to compare your situation with the one I had

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hello, in the link on the first page I saw that there are many firmware.
    Can you specify all those that are compatible with the H96Pro 2GB / 16GB dongle?

Comment

I try many firmwares (this one also) but at 2% I always get error message:

0x10105002 romcode/initialize ddr/read initialize status/usb control setup error

What to do...!?? Please..., help...

Comment

Did You try pushing reset button? It can take few tries to fully flash the firmware. Just push the reset when it stops at 2-4% with error and do not touch anything - You don't have to stop/start flashing process again, after it finds the device was reseted, it will start over.

ZUK Z2 Pro ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

I tried... But no ....all my efforts was futile...

Comment

Originally posted by deiab View Post
            hello, i breaked my tv dongle. tried several firmware via sdcard but its hang at upgrading screen
            i can't use burnning tool because it not detected by pc. any suggestions.
            Where are the pins to be shortened in this motherboard? I have the same problem and the same motherboard with H96 PRO...

Comment

I have the same problemwith my device H96 pro stick s921 ,bricked,
              whenever I try to install the system file stands at 4% once an unknown error appears [0x11000902] and error 0x10303004 appears, I tried All the ways I did not succeed in the installation as well as you have installed all the firmwars of the device H96 pro is useless every time this error appears,
              I hope I find help in solving this problem from anyone have info
              (:. Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

Anyone looking to purchase a slightly used, excellent condition H96 Pro TV stick S912?

Comment

unfortunately the info on the roms for this dongle is too confusing.
                  I'd like to change the firmware too, but I can't dare, since the brick is too easy with this dongle
                  h96pro s912 2gb / 16gb

Comment

Working...
                  X