Oops, I've knackered a H96 Pro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, I've knackered a H96 Pro!

In what I can only describe as an act of monumental stupidity, tempered only by the fact that I've got a fever at the moment, I restored a S905W TWRP backup to a S912 H96 Pro.

The box is of course bollixed now, but I believe I can recover it if only I had a TWRP zip file for this box, yes I didn't have a backup either.

Does anyone know where one is that I can download?

Obviously, I have no problem getting to the boot reloader and can start TWRP without a problem.

Many thanks, I know what a dick I've been!

Originally posted by heatserve View Post
    In what I can only describe as an act of monumental stupidity, tempered only by the fact that I've got a fever at the moment, I restored a S905W TWRP backup to a S912 H96 Pro.

The box is of course bollixed now, but I believe I can recover it if only I had a TWRP zip file for this box, yes I didn't have a backup either.

Does anyone know where one is that I can download?

Obviously, I have no problem getting to the boot reloader and can start TWRP without a problem.

Many thanks, I know what a dick I've been!
    Hi ,

best to ask in the Thread of Supercelerons Rom for this Box , not sure if one exist , look here :

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-wifi-chipset

good luck with restore , greetings / gefattern

Comment

Flashing with Buring Tool doesn't work? Bootloader and partition table should be OK, as TWRP backup doesn't touch it.

ZUK Z2 Pro ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Working...
      X