TX92 S912-3G-32G-NHG47L problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

Hi maga_man I notice it is now more than 6 months since you flashed the Vorke Z6 Plus firmware to your TX92 LP box.

I would appreciate if you could give us an update on the reliability of the rom, and which version you actually flashed.
    My box died shortly after possibly due to heat.

Comment

Guys just to help a bit, here is the stock firmware that works for Tanix TX92-LP:

Took a long time to find a working firmware for this box.
      If it's complettly bricked just use the pin method with this firmare using usb burning tool.
      First use pin method just to get the pc to recognize the box, then refresh and start burning.

Good luck

Comment

I installed tanix firmware tx9 pro 3 gb ram 32 gb rom on a tx9 pro clone of 4gb ram 32 rom and now it won't boot anymore. Help me find the original firmware to reinstall it.

Comment

Hi, could you please send me the link of the TX92-LP-20180410 firmware.
          I have the same problem

Comment

some links here
            https://www.evolutiontv-vs.com/uncat...%d0%bd%d1%8b%d 1%85-%d1%84%d0%b0%d0%b9%d0%bb%d0%be%d0%b2.html

LPDDR3 (file=Frank_3.5_AOSP_7.1.2_64Bit_s912_Ampac_WIFI_T O_Pro_3.32_2020.06.16_LPDDR3.img.7z)

how well it works I dunno
            some or all of those are russian firmwares lol... but its easy to change but you need to connect serial (GND,TX,RX)

Comment

Originally posted by maga_man View Post

UPDATE: SOLVED!! I MANAGED TO UNBRICK THE DEVICE. THANKS TO THE POST BELOW!

Some minor things I did:
              Since I run Windows 10, USB burning tool didn't work at first. Then I changed the compatibility to Windows 7 and finally it worked. Also, I used the same Vorke Z6 Plus Firmware linked in the post. I tried with Tanix TX92 firmware given by their official website but it didn't work.

My box had many problems with my box with the original firmware (20180410) that came with the box. After using the Vorke firmware it's runs flawlessly.
              So many thanks to Sol-geek-newbie for saving my box/life!

Thank you very much for the tip MAGA_MAN. I had the same problem as you, I downloaded the official Vorke Z6 Plus file and used the Usb burning tool apk on windows 10 but with compatibility with Windows 7, just like you, and it was a SUCCESS !!! Now I can use it again without any problems. I also installed NOVA LAUNCHER and left it as I like. Congratulations on your insistence on finding any results. Hugs from Brazil !!!

Comment

Originally posted by my_xr6_turbo View Post
                I have a TX92 TV Box and out of the box it crashed. I checked for OTA updates and it was up to date. I then went to the Tanix-box www and downloaded the firmware and upgraded it. It got to 10% and stopped. After rebooting it it never turned on again. I found on this forum that I had to touch 2 pins together on the Toshiba chip which then allowed it to show up on my PC. I then tried installing the following ROMS which all failed at 2% (incorrect ROM's):

update_Nexus_Z6_Nano_NHG47L-20180119
                TX92-20171230.img
                VORKE-Z6-20171221
                Nexus_Z6_Stock_NHG47L-20180119

I then emailed the seller from **** and he emailed me the correct firmware:
                TX92-LP-20180410

This worked and the box is back up and running but it still crashes all the time. Check the video link.

I wanted to know if there are any ROM's here that I can use on the box? Below are all the details I can find on it.

TX92
                q201
                amlogic
                Mali-T820
                7.1.2(32-bit)
                NHG47L
                Linux version 3.14.29
                Linaro-1.13.1-4.9-2014.09

Any help would be great.

This is very old post, but I had problems with my Tanix TX92 box so maybe someone could use this info (not only on TX92, this might apply to the other boxes with similar behavior too).
                The firmware in this video looks good to me, user was able to boot it. If you have completely wrong FW, you will not be able to boot it at all or even you will hardbrick your device and you will not be able to flash a new FW until you short the pins on the mem (in my case those were pins 7 and 8 on the upper left side of the chip, for TX92). If you have partially bad firmware then you will lose some functionality, for example your display on the box, your WIFI or Ethernet, or IR remote control..
                This video shows random reboots and I think that they were caused by hardware failure, overheating or bad power supply. I had similar situation, but my box randomly either decided to boot or not. If it decided to boot, then it works for some time. I tried to measure the current from the supply and saw that it reboots when the current reaches ~0.9 A. My conclusion was that the power supply doesn't support higher current anymore, due to some HW problems. I checked it and capacitors looked good on the first check and I didn't have much time to check it in more details. I used my Xiaomi phone charger which is 5A/2A compatible, the old USB cable and original cable from this TV box. I cut both cables so that I can join them and connect the USB A part of the old USB cable to my Xiaomi USB charger and original connector to the TV box. This old USB cable also originally supported 5V/3A - we CAN NOT just use any cable that supports only 0.5A here obviously, the box will consume up to 2A, so it needs to be a good quality
                Overheating could also be a problem, so I have drilled holes on the TV box case on all sides.
                After I did this, there were no random reboots anymore and I'm testing it for a week now - with fingers crossed

Comment

Hi guys, i have a tx9pro and i try update to solve some problems, and now my box just install and working the bad sbx_beelink_gt1u_lp_ap6255_pie_v12_2 ( i dont like because and i can load my emulec : ((.

Erros onb amlogic tooks uboot error on 7%

Comment

Hi guys, i have a tx9pro and i try update to solve some problems, and now my box just install and working the bad sbx_beelink_gt1u_lp_ap6255_pie_v12_2 ( i dont like because and i can load my emulec : ((.

Error on amlogic tooks uboot error on 7% stop.
                    my board cs_912_tx92_lp_v1.0 20170810

Comment

Working...
                    X