Help!!! My TX92 is bricked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!! My TX92 is bricked!

Please help!!! My TX92 is bricked. It doesn't start. No lcd display. Please help!!

I updated with the firmware tanix facebook page gave me.

There was no power interruptions during the firmware update process!!

This is the firmware.
    20180526 (BETA but stable): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tQr...nvIfNoYId/view

I put the .zip file in USB drive and opened update&backup app then selected the .zip file and pressed update.

It then restarted and showed that it is updating. After it finished updating it restarted again and there was no display. The lcd display on the box is not showing anything and nothing is happening. Please help!!

Originally posted by maga_man View Post
    Please help!!! My TX92 is bricked. It doesn't start. No lcd display. Please help!!

I updated with the firmware tanix facebook page gave me.

There was no power interruptions during the firmware update process!!

This is the firmware.
    20180526 (BETA but stable): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tQr...nvIfNoYId/view

I put the .zip file in USB drive and opened update&backup app then selected the .zip file and pressed update.

It then restarted and showed that it is updating. After it finished updating it restarted again and there was no display. The lcd display on the box is not showing anything and nothing is happening. Please help!!
    Hi ,

please no double Threads , thanks ,

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

gefattern
      Sorry.

Comment

Hi ,

gefattern
        Hi ,

what kind of TV do you have ??? Resolution ???

gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

what kind of TV do you have ??? Resolution ???

gefattern
          Sony 40" 1080p

Comment

Originally posted by maga_man View Post

Sony 40" 1080p
            Hi ,

what does the TV say , only black Screen or a no Signal pop up ??? , please try another TV as possible , other Resolution ,

if works go to Display Settings set to 1080p , not Auto , and try again on your TV , did you installed this FW already before ,

or first Time ??? , think you have to flash new , best with PC , but first try other TVs .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

what does the TV say , only black Screen or a no Signal pop up ??? , please try another TV as possible , other Resolution ,

if works go to Display Settings set to 1080p , not Auto , and try again on your TV , did you installed this FW already before ,

or first Time ??? , think you have to flash new , best with PC , but first try other TVs .

greetings / gefattern
              UPDATE: SOLVED!! I MANAGED TO UNBRICK THE DEVICE. THANKS TO THE POST BELOW!

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...te-20180126-sd

Some minor things I did:
              Since I run Windows 10, USB burning tool didn't work at first. Then I changed the compatibility to Windows 7 and finally it worked. Also, I used the same Vorke Z6 Plus Firmware linked in the post. I tried with Tanix TX92 firmware given by their official website but it didn't work.

My box had many problems with my box with the original firmware (20180410) that came with the box. After using the Vorke firmware it's runs flawlessly.
              So many thanks to Sol-geek-newbie for saving my box/life!

Comment

Working...
              X