Android TV OS for s912 stable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android TV OS for s912 stable?

Hi, I got a Vorke Z6 Plus. I want to install an ATV version. Are ATV builds considered stable? I know Netflix ain't working, but that is not an issue. I'm just sick of regular Android.

If I could rely on a s912 ATV build, what is the best way to install it? I'm a newb, but I can follow howto's/guides, but I can't seem to find any.

Thanks!

I don't have that device, but I think this is the link you need......... And yes, the Android TV OS is very stable on the S912 boxes.

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Careful: vorke z6 and vorke z6 Plus have differences that need different firmware. The link is for not “Plus”

Comment

Originally posted by DrNicos View Post
        Careful: vorke z6 and vorke z6 Plus have differences that need different firmware. The link is for not “Plus”
        Thanks, I misread the link. Is this the correct link??

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Thanks. I'd love to install this, but how do I do it? Can I do it without a cable? Is it possible to use a USB flash drive? And what do I do? I've installed LibreELEC before. I pushed the reset button while booting it up. Is it the same procedure?

Comment

I usd amlogic boot card maker with a usb flash drive. Inserted the pin, booted it up. Now it says android revoery amlgoic q201 7.1.2.. I tried pressing apply update from EXT and then clicked on udisk, but it couldn't find the correct file.

What am I doing wrong
            ? Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
            X