Need help, SuperCeleron firmware detected as Mi6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help, SuperCeleron firmware detected as Mi6

OK, I had setup my build.prop to spoof another device, and has proper fingerprint and identifiers. No matter how I setup the spoof, the device is always seen as a Mi6.

I used a module in Magisk to correct daydream, and it defaulted to pixel which was even worse for my plans. Had to disable the module to remove it's device override.

Is there other areas I can check and correct to allow my build.prop mods to work?

What Device name you see über Bluetooth?
    when it is mi6 I have an idea

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      What Device name you see über Bluetooth?
      when it is mi6 I have an idea
      Blue tooth is another name, which I setup as TV.

This shows up in Google as device model Xiaomi MI6

Comment

Figured it out... part one of the firmware install is the base which uses the Mi6 product info, and is phone based ARM64. Since I followed the install procedure, which stated to login with Google setup, the product info stuck within the device in play store and play services.

The second part of the firmware install was an update to final build, which converted phone firmware to ATV, which did not allow for Google services to reset with proper TV box device signature.

I recently deleted my device and reset the Google account. Right now both devices are twined please, until the play services server syncs and clears out the old info. I will give it 24 hrs, and check later.

Comment

Working...
        X