Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q Plus S912 -- how to open up the box?

Hi all,

I am going nuts trying to open up this box. It runs hot and i want to add some holes. But while i try to pry it open along the edges at the top, nothing unsnaps and i cant find any screws. So please, if anyone know how to open this up, please give a tip. Picture of unit is below. Thanks

Attached Files

I think you will find the top Plastic LID will lift and peel, lotsa sticky stuff take your time.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
      I think you will find the top Plastic LID will lift and peel, lotsa sticky stuff take your time.
      I am thinking that has to be it -- but i really put a lot of pressure on it before and it gave no indication of any glue coming loose. But will go at it again. Thanks

Comment

Start in a corner lift slowly

Should be like this I recall

treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          Start in a corner lift slowly

Should be like this I recall

you are indeed correct. thanks

Comment

I have tried to put some holes in to improve the cooling, but it actually seemed to make it worse. Heat gets up to 170F - so I assume that is why it keeps freezing and i need to pull cord to reboot. I have tried just about every firmware i could -- Ugoos seemed to work the best, but that also eventually froze, and unable to turn on box w/ remote using that one.

Comment

Working...
            X