MiLu H96 component burnt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MiLu H96 component burnt

Hi, quite sometime ago I smell burning from my set top box after not using it for around 3 months due to moving out and apparently i opened it and see several component was bloated, can you identify so i can buy spare parts or somekind, i triend to contact the vendor but no luck relpy from them

Anyway heres the pcb and bad component are marked with red. the upper right is likely M22 written on it, but the lower left something...D6X (please correct me if im wrong) and maybe there's other burnt material i did not see, and the fluid leaked already cleaned with some of it left

From above theres 1 slight burnt too marked with blue

lastly where can i buy the component and aside of solder, pinset, flux, and desoldering copper braid any specific equipments i need?

Many thanks
    Attached Files
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Originally posted by Xacradin View Post
    Hi, quite sometime ago I smell burning from my set top box after not using it for around 3 months due to moving out and apparently i opened it and see several component was bloated, can you identify so i can buy spare parts or somekind, i triend to contact the vendor but no luck relpy from them

Anyway heres the pcb and bad component are marked with red. the upper right is likely M22 written on it, but the lower left something...D6X (please correct me if im wrong) and maybe there's other burnt material i did not see, and the fluid leaked already cleaned with some of it left

From above theres 1 slight burnt too marked with blue

lastly where can i buy the component and aside of solder, pinset, flux, and desoldering copper braid any specific equipments i need?

Many thanks
    Hi ,

buy a new Box , do not waste your Time with this cheap things , better , really ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
    X