Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with H96 pro plus v5 custom rom

Hello,
    can any one please direct me to a working custom rom for the h96 pro plus v5.
    it has a blue PCB with a sticker that says CZ-S32-V5. any help is appreciated.

Originally posted by nagoo1 View Post
    Hello,
    can any one please direct me to a working custom rom for the h96 pro plus v5.
    it has a blue PCB with a sticker that says CZ-S32-V5. any help is appreciated.
    Hi ,

i am not sure , but it sounds like , that you can use one of the great Roms of Superceleron ,

he makes CustoRoms for this Type of Box , you can for sure find the Thread in "TodaysPost"

but PLEASE , FIRST ask , do not flash without asking for compability , okay , better , it is a big

Thread , someone answers for sure , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

i am not sure , but it sounds like , that you can use one of the great Roms of Superceleron ,

he makes CustoRoms for this Type of Box , you can for sure find the Thread in "TodaysPost"

but PLEASE , FIRST ask , do not flash without asking for compability , okay , better , it is a big

Thread , someone answers for sure , good luck / gefattern
      Thanks for the reply. for some reason I didn't see it till now. I tried SC and it kept crashing and thats why I made this thread. I had another device (my friend's), i backed-up the stock with twrp then flashed SC rom and it worked without a hiccup. Turned out I had a faulty box ☹️☹️

Comment

Working...
      X