Flash acc interrupted bricked help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash acc interrupted bricked help

Accidentally interrupted during flash I can get it recognized over and over shorting pins but stops at 2% error 10105004 initializing error any body know the procedure for this situation T95Z 3/32

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Accidentally interrupted during flash I can get it recognized over and over shorting pins but stops at 2% error 10105004 initializing error any body know the procedure for this situation T95Z 3/32
    Hi ,

try to replug the Cable on PC , maybe you need another one , already flashed with this cable you use now ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

More...info needed.
      Check the Alfawise forums for useful info to provide.....
      Keeping in mind...if bricked...an older or original firmware may be your only starting point.
      Links probably not applicable...but something to resource from..

Hello all. The problem concerns Sunvell T95Z 3/32 wifi AP6255. I bought this device from Android 7.1.2. It worked well but I wanted more. I updated to POISON from this thread...

Poison ROM Introduction Welcome to the Poison ROM thread. As promised, we're delivering a stunning quality ROM to the S912 community. Even though it was originally made for the T95Z, it may or may not work on other S912 Devices as well...

Might be helpful as a universal(?) flash...
      Reviewed by: MXQ Project (Youtube) (Untested by me) atvXperience (https://mega.nz/#F!AqYRgS4C!80rERAE8LVhBAHUzNSt6AQ) atvXperience v2FF Base Changed Init.d Support Based on Latest AndroidTV build Several Init.d scripts inbuilt for the maximum Performance possible EXCLUSIVE ATVX APPS YOU WILL NEVER FIND IN OTHER ATV

(Not trying to reference -myself ...forum search results..lol)

Lots of firmware(Shonk?)...endless ways to brick your China Box.
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

First off I want to thank you guys for getting back to me very cool I got it the Android in the box's been about eight months now and the way our little community helps each other out is awesome I'm glad to get part of it. So I bought this box six months ago or s next d box 3 gig ram 32 ROM s912 it works like crap constant anr's any use of Kodi would cause a crash..... So I flash floods vorke z6 firmware and use that for a month or so.... Then flashed with a ATV experience used that for a month or so.... Gap rave last you 95 z firmware and poison ROM what's I was enjoying but I caught a bug or something after 2 months and started freezing and having problems so I erased whole thing and was reflashing the t95z and poison ROM again but in the middle of it I accidentally hit stop I want to my kids distracted me .....so I try to start over again and now whenever I start the process it's at the 2% DDR initializing or whatever and it kicks off I tried five different firmware Arris different USB ports on a computer different cables all the same thing if I plug it in it doesn't read but I can short pins it'll come right up the blue light is always on I don't know what to try next I tried to get to original firmware next d but I can't seem to find it in the board says tx8 Max....I have a me box was I started with which I thought stunk but now that I've learned some stuff actually works all right I have a rockchip3328 and this s912 which was my the main board I was trying to Lloyd the singer up my kid for Christmas with a bunch of gaming stuff on it pretty upset this was my main board I like the lot I really want to get this thing working was going to be an awesome gift to my son trying to get him into Android too..... Again thanks in advance you guys are awesome any help would be appreciated very much

Comment

I just noticed there's a few errors in my last post I apologize I'm posting from a crappy backup phone I I am voice texting my big fingers don't fit on the keyboard thanks LOL

Comment

Working...
          X