This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSA95 Bricked heeeeelp!!!

Hello everyone, I have the Amlogic S912 CSA95 Android 7.1.2 device, I tried to install a custom rom of the T95Z by the sd card method, it loaded the upgrade, however after rebooting it was no image on HDMI, I already tried to flash the rom stock again the USB Burning Tool, and it always has the error "uboot / get result / disk initial error" never exceeds 7%, I can not load the rom on the device, I already tried the sd card method and also can not image on HDMI, I am with the device bricked, only with the red led (off) and blue (on) from what I have been searching, my Bootloader is wrong, how can I solve this problem??? Is there any way to erase the wrong data from memory and be able to flash the Stock Rom again via SD card??? I need my CSA95 device running as before.

I'm personally not familiar with the CSA95.

Possibly bricked...you provided incomplete information to community.

* Try it on a different T.V. first the verify your China Box is Bricked.

(For Alfawise forums)
    "Colour of PCB
    Model and date printed on PCB.
    Amount of RAM/ROM of you China Box.
    Number of memory chips on PCB(Just in case).
    WiFi chip model number(Just in case).
    Original firmware version and/or did it work before flashing?
    Firmware version that you used to brick(?) your device.
    Method you used to flash you China box.
    Where you bought it from."

You posted some basic info.

...Community will have a bit more to go on....

Check the Alfawise forum..many have posted similar problems and solution to "Bricking".

I'm guessing that if you still have a blue light..that you are only "Soft-Bricked".
    I personally would prefer Amlogic USB Burn Tool...SD Card method finishes great...and you have a brick...hmmm.

If you computer still recognizes the China Box...you have several options.( I'm not familiar with CSA95.)
    1. Find a TWRP recovery image and suitable firmware for recovery. Use reset pin method for TWRP and install firmware(TWRP Back-up or Install Factory Firmware.zip??(?) Research.(?).
    2. Or try USB Burn Tool with more appropriate ( CSA95) firmware or till you hit the right one...**getting the wrong firmware can "Hard-Brick" your device.**

The more info you provide..the better chances for more useful help.

Comment

I installed the rom custom (2/16) by the sd card method, I ended up installing the rom T95Z from this post, on my CSA95, by the sd card method, the device restarted and now it only turns on the blue LED and has no picture on the HDMI (it's bricked), I've tried flashing with the firmware stock of CSA95 (Android 6.0 and 7.1.2) in the USB Burning Tool and always error 7%, already tried through the SD card, turning the device on the reset button and nothing happens (no image on HDMI), however, I made the short and I got the device to start up (upgrading), the green Android appears, only an update bar does not happen nothing stays in 5%, never complete, I'm with the device unusable, if anyone can help me solve this problem explains me, because I need this device recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
        I'm personally not familiar with the CSA95.

Possibly bricked...you provided incomplete information to community.

* Try it on a different T.V. first the verify your China Box is Bricked.

(For Alfawise forums)
        "Colour of PCB
        Model and date printed on PCB.
        Amount of RAM/ROM of you China Box.
        Number of memory chips on PCB(Just in case).
        WiFi chip model number(Just in case).
        Original firmware version and/or did it work before flashing?
        Firmware version that you used to brick(?) your device.
        Method you used to flash you China box.
        Where you bought it from."

You posted some basic info.

...Community will have a bit more to go on....

Check the Alfawise forum..many have posted similar problems and solution to "Bricking".

I'm guessing that if you still have a blue light..that you are only "Soft-Bricked".
        I personally would prefer Amlogic USB Burn Tool...SD Card method finishes great...and you have a brick...hmmm.

If you computer still recognizes the China Box...you have several options.( I'm not familiar with CSA95.)
        1. Find a TWRP recovery image and suitable firmware for recovery. Use reset pin method for TWRP and install firmware(TWRP Back-up or Install Factory Firmware.zip??(?) Research.(?).
        2. Or try USB Burn Tool with more appropriate ( CSA95) firmware or till you hit the right one...**getting the wrong firmware can "Hard-Brick" your device.**

The more info you provide..the better chances for more useful help.
        I'm posting the photos that the forum user posted showing the inside of the CSA95, my device is just like him.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

"Colour of PCB = Black
          Model and date printed on PCB = CSA95 Designed by CSQ
          Amount of RAM/ROM of you China Box = 2GB Ram / 32GB Rom
          Number of memory chips on PCB(Just in case) =
          WiFi chip model number(Just in case) = q9377 (2.5GHZ / 5.0GHZ)
          Original firmware version and/or did it work before flashing? = aml_7.1_s912_q9377-csa95-100m_KDMC__mac-20170927 (Android 7.1.2 64bits)
          Firmware version that you used to brick(?) your device = "Here is the T95Z 7.1.2 Modified Stock Firmware with TWRP pre-installed for 2/16 - Download here" from this website: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...n-rom-t3751720
          Method you used to flash you China box = SD card from Burn Card Maker
          Where you bought it from = Aliexpress

Comment

I already tried flashing with the USB Burning Tool (several versions) 3 stock firmwares (one of them the own manufacturer sent me) and always happens error in 7% u boot / get result / disk initial error, by SD card method also I can not because there is no image on the HDMI, and neither goes to the Upgrading mode, even pressing the reset button and turning on the device, I tried to make the short on the nand, there appears the Upgrading on the screen with the green Android robot, but the bar of upgrading is not more than 5%, I'm with the bricked and unusable device

Comment

Hmm, The info if good...you are "certain" someone else's pic is the same.
              You will need the search for "Black Board" firmware on these forums. As a media stick( not a full size box)..firmware tends to be unique)
              I have seen only 3 maybe 4(?) references to "Black Board" firmware......

In the next day or two, I try to gather some links for firmware...which might be useful...maybe..

Comment

They don't detail which firmware this is...???

Comment

I used these two firmwares for it, and had one more than the manufacturer told me, all 3 stock firmwares happened the same error at 7% in the USB Burning Tool.

Comment

The Usb Burning Tool log with the 3 stock firmwares (Android 7.1.2 and 6.0.1) show this:
                    [22:43:28 138][HUB2-1][Inf]-------------Download meson1.dtb-----------
                    [22:43:28 138][HUB2-1][Inf]--0-7-0-16
                    [22:43:28 138][HUB2-1][Inf]--Enc(0xadfc318c)
                    [22:43:28 138][HUB2-1][Inf]-- download mem dtb normal 96256
                    [22:43:28 138][HUB2-1][Inf]--Send download command success
                    [22:43:28 159][HUB2-1][Inf]--Read command status success
                    [22:43:28 169][HUB2-1][Inf]--Transfer complete
                    [22:43:28 169][HUB2-1][Inf]--Send download get_status command succeed
                    [22:43:28 169][HUB2-1][Inf]--get_status success
                    [22:43:28 684][HUB2-1][Inf]-------------ERASE FLASH-----------
                    [22:43:28 684][HUB2-1][Inf]--disk_initial 3
                    [22:43:28 684][HUB2-1][Inf]--Send command success
                    [22:43:28 919][HUB2-1][Err]--failed:[22:43:28 919][HUB2-1][Err]--Check command return failed
                    [22:43:28 997][HUB2-1][Err]--[0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error
                    [22:43:28 997][HUB2-1][Inf]--Close device handle 0x00000a2c
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Is it possible for you to try another USB A to A cable?

If a different cable is not available, try to plug the power adapter as you plug in the USB cable...might need an extra set of hands.
                      (If the media stick has a power socket?)...Hmmm...LOL.
                      Last edited by ReaperMan; 01-16-2019, 15:00.

Comment

Suggestions...that might impact results.

May I suggest that you verify that the zip packages are also O.K. .. maybe locate to the same directory folder....USB Burn Tool.
                        Make sure...that your firewall is turned off.
                        Try another USB port...also remove as many USB devices as possible(my USB mouse would interfere with the burn process).

Comment

I've tried every possible way: - PC with Windows 7 64bit and 10 64bit; - 2 USB male to male cables (0,50cm and 2m); - PC with Windows 10 64bit USB 3.0 (4 ports); - PC with Windows 10 64bit USB 2.0 (2 ports) and 1 USB 3.0; - PC with Windows 7 64bit USB 2.0 - Wireless mouse / keyboard; - USB mouse / keyboard wired; - USB Burning Tools (2.0.5, 2.0.8, 2.1.6, 2.1.7) - Short on Nand and no short. (All these alternatives happened the same Uboot error in 7%) - Upgrading mode by the SD card (only with short) and even then only the Android green robot and the upgrade bar with 5% and does not complete the update. - I took in 2 Technical Assistance of my city, and they also could not recover; - 1 of them said to have a machine that erase the NAND and with that it might be that the upgrading works, let's test this. I believe that because of the wrong firmware, I am with "Hard Brick", but the led of my CSA95 is red (device off) and blue (device on), but unfortunately not used.

Comment

Hope it works for you.
                            Where I live, it would be cheaper to buy a new box than pay for servicing.

Comment

Working...
                            X