Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was able to recover my CSA95 device, thanks for the help!!!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

By erasing the NAND?

Comment

I was trying several times and making short on the nand, there did not give error and completed 100% burn. But now I do not know why, the device keeps locking and restarting all the time, I already tried to make the wipes, I installed the firmware with Android 6.0 and 7.1.2 again and this problem continues.

Comment

Did you erase boot loader? You must when switching from Android 6 to Android 7, or back to 6 again.

Comment

I installed direct Android 7.1.2 on the USB Burning Tool with Erase Bootloader and Erase Flash tagged.

Comment

Can you run it with the cover off..to verify whether overheating is the cause?

Comment

I tested the device here without the housing, and with a fan pointed at the board, it stopped locking, then put it in the housing again and with the fan and it is in the 46/50 C, I will provide a cooler to adapt on top of it to draw hot air from inside the appliance.

Comment

Those little guys struggle with heat..then again the newer compact cases for China Boxes cause a lot of grief. Take a look at the mods in the Alfawise forum, inovative and outrageous.

Comment

Working...
                  X