X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Software Review] A.I.type Tablet Keyboard Plus

A.I.type Tablet keyboard Plus

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droid.tablet.p

"An intelligent float and split keyboard. Users can move it/ re-size it with intuitive drag and drop
    ai.type is the smartest Android keyboard with context aware features.
    ai.type enables next word prediction, completion, correction and spelling and grammar check( powered by Ginger Software) as you type.
    ai.type keyboard provides prediction capabilities (pre-dictionaries) in many languages.

Customize your writing experience with endless options:
    Control keyboard layout, change themes, colors, fonts, replace keys and build your own customized keyboard!
    We offer 8 FREE included keyboard themes

Your privacy is our main concern. We will never share your data or learn from password fields. Text stays encrypted and private."

Try: ai.type tablet free
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.tablet

"Some of the features on this FREE version will expire within 14 days. To continue using AI-Keyboard, you will be requested to upgrade to the FULL version"

My Review part...

Works with S912 China Boxes (also Rk3399)
    I tried the free version and finally (on sale) bought the plus version.
    ***The free version after 14 days will prompt once(?) per day to upgrade, otherwise you can continue to use it without predictive text and grammar function.

The main reason I like the keyboard is the onboard copy and paste buttons.
    The re-size and float options.
    There are a lot of options...a lot..many more than I would ever use.
    With the Rii keyboard, I can use the directional pad to move within the text for my many corrections...try it..you'll see.
    The theme/skin options are really pleasant. I use the IPhone 4 Theme (just dark enough).
    (Google Play has had quite a few themes on sale/free )
    I would suggest staying away from the Combat/Camo theme...it resets itself as default occasionally and difficult to get rid of it...

The predictive spelling and grammar option are possibly helpful....maybe not complete.
    Float Mode does not always display...probably Android 7 (flashed to 20180409 ) issue...The floating keyboard(virtual) will return if you switch to O.S default and back to ai.type.

ai.type keyboard Plus + Emoji $0.99 sale.

Slightly different than the Tablet Plus version but equally good, better at spell checking.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by ReaperMan; 08-19-2019, 10:09.

ai.type keyboard Plus + Emoji $0.99 sale

************Google Play store Description***********

"Feature-set highlights
    Design keyboard layout, change themes, colors, fonts, use more than 800 emoji, and express yourself exactly the way you want to.

Thousands of free themes - Choose any of the free and attractive keyboard themes out of thousands available themes as part of our Theme Market.
    Design and share your own theme - Design personalized layout (background, colors, fonts?), Share theme with friends and upload theme to our app Theme Market where millions of other users can see, rate and ⬇ download them.
    Emoji Support - Enjoy our new Emoji scrollable layout helping you to easily navigate through 800 different emoji and more than 1000 graphical chars.
    Auto suggested Emojis - Let us help and suggest the right Emoji based on the words you use and context .
    Next word prediction, completion & auto-correction - Context based next word prediction and auto-correction based on your own unique writing style. Auto prediction, available in more than 50 languages
    Swipe - Write faster by swiping your finger from key to key.
    Personalize - Select your keyboard's look & feel, functionality and create your own custom keys & shortcuts. Set ANY image as your background image
    Dynamically resize your keyboard size according to your needs.
    Efficient top row.Use our top (5th) row to efficiently add numbers, punctuation and emoji, from within the primary keyboard screen.
    On-keyboard search - to help you find text instantly.
    Voice Narration - Dictates the words as you type them.
    Privacy - Your privacy is our main concern. We will never share your data or learn from password fields. Text stays encrypted and private "

Comment

Working...
    X