Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help h96 pro+ update firmware

hello,
    I have a tv box h96 pro + of 3gb ram and 32gb of memory, model 9377, on the plate it puts ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V3.0, it has android 7.1.2, q201_9377_userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L, I would like to be able to update it to the latest version and that can be customized only via OTA, can you help me? What firmware should I put and how? Thank you

Do you know what version of firmware you have now.(You might have the latest Wisdom(?) firmware already.)

Here is forum link with same request... a bit dated:

Wisdom folder(2017)
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Taken from 4PDA.ru
      Use any info at your own risk...

"ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V3.0 board with 8 chips. I have the same. Many firmware without an LP index are suitable. I myself put the sdn I still have the last aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912_mac-20180409 (there is no need to patch the framework in it, I normally use third-party launchers). Firmware can be taken here . Installation Instructions here "

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

***If you get 20180409 firmware...I find that it plays Krypton 4K files fairly nice.***

Comment

thanks for answering, I followed the links but I can not download anything for giving 404 error, could you give me the links?

Comment

When I load an image in the usb burning tool program I get this error.
          I can not download the license folder either
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Not sure..
            1. Downloads work.. https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjvLT6wg0IwsTF27g
            2. License files would need to be placed into USB Tool folder.
            3. If you manage to download firmware..are you loading it first, before connecting the China Box?
            4. De-select "Reset after success"

Comment

The error always comes to me, it does not matter if I charge the TV box or the image before.
              What can be the solution?

Comment

I have solved the problem, but I have encountered this other problem.
                Attached Files

Comment

new error
                  Attached Files

Comment

Not sure.. did cable get bumped..or Windows disconnect or turn off power to the USB Port?
                    Did you hear a Windows beep at that point?

Comment

I am advanced and it is already completed, I have loaded this firmware from mega.

aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_mac-20180409

thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X