Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB_Burning_Tool error

Hello dear friends.

I have one T95Z Plus 3GB/32GB, S912C, AP6255, v1076.

Until three days ago, It was working well and I was watching a Netflix movie when it suddenly rebooted. The TV then shown the T95Z Plus logo and box display was showing "boot". No other messages was shown.
    After about five minutes with no changes, neither at TV image neither at box display, I removed power adapter plug, waited for some seconds and inserted power adapter plug again. Since this, the box didn't shown anything, neither at TV or at display.

So I tried to flash the box using a SD card, but I got no results. I tried every firmware version I was able to find.

When I try to flash it using "USB Burning Tool" (v 2.1.6), the tool only reaches 7% complete and fail with the error "[0x32030201] Uboot/Get result/Disk Initial Error". I already tried every firmware to this box I found on the web, but I got the same result for all of them.

Do anyone have an idea of what is wrong or what can I do to get this box working again ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Julio
    Last edited by julio.moreira; 03-06-2019, 03:44. Reason: Edited to add tags

Have you tried contacting the vendor..for warranty? They may also have the necessary firmware to proceed?

Comment

Hello ReaperMan.

Thanks for your reply.

My box is out of warranty and vendor support is poor.

I may solve this issue by myself :-(

Best wishes.

Julio

Comment

Hello!
        I have the same issue.
        I tryed booting from SD.... it is stuck in the begining (progress bar) and nothing
        and I have the same issue whule I used USB Burning Tool (difrent versions) - 7% formating and then the same arror - Uboot/Get result/Disk Initial Error
        I'm fighting for the third day... I do not know ....

Comment

Originally posted by julio.moreira View Post
          Hello dear friends.

When I try to flash it using "USB Burning Tool" (v 2.1.6), the tool only reaches 7% complete and fail with the error "[0x32030201] Uboot/Get result/Disk Initial Error". I already tried every firmware to this box I found on the web, but I got the same result for all of them.

Do anyone have an idea of what is wrong or what can I do to get this box working again ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Julio
          Mine is a Beelink GT1 2GB (DDR3)/16GB, everytime i try to flash in Burning Tool i got stucked in 2% and flash doesn't go further. It's on my Ryzen desktop with Asrock AB350M Pro4. So i got my old Vaio Laptop with 1st gen Core i5 (so, intel based chipset) and flash works like a charm. Maybe you must try on another system. With my intel laptop all the roms i tried on my ryzen and failed, works on intel build.

Comment

Has the nandchip on my H96 Pro+ busted?TWRP failed to wipe, burning tool says Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error Hi there, Need some help for my tv box. It is a blue pcb with CZ-S32-V3(DDR4), 2016-12-15(A15), QL1652, CZ+3G+16G marks on the board. 3G RAM and 16G flash. On the bottom it has D9TBK Micron ram chip so looks like

See my post, it seems a lot of S912 boxes had this problem
            usb burning tool stop at 7% failed to format

use sd card maker is basically same, progree bar just stop at the very beginning (guess it has failed to format).
            H96 Pro+ 3/16 (CZ-S32-V3(DDR4) Green PCB) | 7.1.2 | SCV4A Android TV | TWRP 3.1|

Comment

Working...
            X