RedPoisonATV_V2_S912.Mod 2 Final Video improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I manage to modify this firmware. Saw sleep mode is working now on Red poison firmware. I move files from firmware 4.5 and 4.9. And I am watching stb emulator IPTV Service. on my minix neo u9h. on this Red poison Firmware. And I am amazed on how is performing. Now my remote control is working on this box managed to turn on and off without no problem. After I configure remote conf. Thanks to poison team what a great work they did all credit goes to them they are the best. Play Store work just clear data and catches Google service in Google Play

Tweaks Files

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

On the remote configuration file I change
    On line 67 . 115
    on line 75 . 116
    on line 120. 116
    that's all what I did and my Minix U9h.
    Last edited by antonio6o6; 05-16-2019, 19:44.

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
    I manage to modify this firmware. saw is sleep mode it's working now on Red poison firmware. I move files from firmware 4.5 and 4.9.end I am watching stb emulator IPtv service without a glitch on my minix neo u9h. I put the file PerformancePatchV4.7 1on this Red poison Firmware. And I am amazed on how is performing. Now my remote control is working on this box managed to turn on and off without no problem. After I configure remote conf. Tanks to poison team what's a great work they did all credit goes to them they are the best

RedPoisonATV_V2_S912.Mod Sleep Mode Working And Tweaks Files

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

On the remote configuration file I change
    On line 67 . 115
    on line 75 . 116
    on line 120. 116
    that's all what I did and my Minix U9h.
    Hi ,

nice to see , it is okay so , good luck / thanks / gefattern

Comment

I am looking for blue poison firmware so I can do a little Modified like I did and this rom

Comment

well final on RED Firmware Mod 2

Comment

Hi. I have problem with NordVpn. It can't start on this firmware. Same with blue poison and rest of ATV firmwares. It's working ok only with normal android. I try to install many other versions of Nord VPN app, but no success. No problem with Ghost VPN.

Comment

Working...
          X