Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lag Problem

Hello

Finally I've found a firmware with working wifi/bt but it is very laggy. Time to time not responding or working very slow. Some time it is works at lightspeed. I'm suspecting one of system app
    that getting some kind of loop. Is there a way to find which app/process is problematic? Anybody know how can I kill that lags?

Originally posted by knoxwille View Post
    Hello

Finally I've found a firmware with working wifi/bt but it is very laggy. Time to time not responding or working very slow. Some time it is works at lightspeed. I'm suspecting one of system app
    that getting some kind of loop. Is there a way to find which app/process is problematic? Anybody know how can I kill that lags?
    Hi ,

do you know that this FW is fully compatible with your Box , for changes like this you must have "root" &

knowledge , think it is better to find a correct working FW , what Box do you have , Type , Name & Specs ,

can maybe help to find a better FW , greetings / gefattern

Comment

I bougth it as wechip h96 pro+ 2/16 AP6330 but there is no firmware on wetek web site which burning successfully. I guess it is cheap clone of it.

I few firmware successfully burned.

Red Poison ATV but no wifi/bt
      atv xperience s912 but no wifi/bt
      M96X plus for ap6330 wifi/bt ok but laggy.

All other firmwares stops at %2 to %5 during burning process. SDCard method not start or brick it. I know how to unbrick.
      Last edited by knoxwille; 05-13-2019, 07:21. Reason: Syntax

Comment

Working...
      X