X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don_Pachuco
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
    The only setting I change from default that was annoying me on a Samsung TV was the delay that reverts back to original frequency after a video stops, it is under Switch timings withthe default setting of 10 seconds which is displayed as 10000 ms, I switch that to 3 seconds which is input as 3000 ms.
    Is that on a 1080P or 4K TV? I just wonder how relevant using any of this is for me, since I have a 1080P TV, and and Darbee Darblet.

Leave a comment:

• Don_Pachuco
    replied
    Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
    More about AFRd here.
    I am no power user of AFRd, I have very little experience with it. However, there is a setting that will stop the popup(refresh rate change), see picture...
    Click image for larger version Name:	AFRd-Settings.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.9 KB ID:	787298
    I saw that but was afraid to change anything without knowing 100% what anything did. I just know that it was constant, whether I was watching something or not. I assume after changing that, it would be best to restart box?

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    The only setting I change from default that was annoying me on a Samsung TV was the delay that reverts back to original frequency after a video stops, it is under Switch timings withthe default setting of 10 seconds which is displayed as 10000 ms, I switch that to 3 seconds which is input as 3000 ms.

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    More about AFRd here.
    I am no power user of AFRd, I have very little experience with it. However, there is a setting that will stop the popup(frame rate change), see picture...
    Click image for larger version  Name:	AFRd-Settings.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.9 KB ID:	787298
    Last edited by RISCy Dude; 10-29-2019, 17:47.

Leave a comment:

• Don_Pachuco
    replied
    I've never used or experienced any app like this, and it came enabled on the ROM that I'm using, but I find the constant little comic strip type window pop ups really annoying.

I'm unsure of what any of the settings mean, or what it actually does, but because the pop ups annoyed me, I turned it off. There's not much out there in the way of a user guide, or mention of what any of the settings do, or what they mean.

If anyone actually knows at like a power user level what any of it means, it would be most helpful to know, and if it's a positive app, that can run without the pop ups, and do its thing, I'd like to know that too.

Leave a comment:

• razzor
    replied
    First and Last images are same, can you upload last image properly?

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    These setting may not be best...just what I use and what my 4K T.V. seems to handle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191028-144726.png
Views:	9308
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	787226

Name:	Screenshot_20191028-144701.png
Views:	8966
Size:	953.7 KB
ID:	787228

Name:	Screenshot_20191028-144726.png
Views:	9004
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	787230

Your T.V. may need different settings, if it does not smoothly transition to other refresh rates.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• razzor
    replied
    Yes i know now. I need only apk?
    Can you recommend some settings in afrd for best using?

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    Without a rooted device, many apks that control system/services can not run properly.

Leave a comment:

• razzor
    replied
    Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
    Verify if your China Box is rooted?
    Using KM9, not rooted. Need root with Magisk?

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    Verify if your China Box is rooted?

Leave a comment:

• razzor
    replied
    Get message: AFRd requiers Superuser privileges to run ? What to do?

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
    clarkss12
    Hi,
    I noticed a couple weeks ago that the Beelink "App_Market" that is included inside factory Beelink ROMs now includes the AFRd apk for direct download to your Beelink devices.
    Good information, thanks

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    clarkss12
    Hi,
    I noticed a couple weeks ago that the Beelink "App_Market" that is included inside factory Beelink ROMs now includes the AFRd apk for direct download to your Beelink devices.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Made a video that shows the Automatic Frame Rate Switching with Andrey Zabolotnyi's AFRd apk. This is using the Beelink GT1 mini@2 with the new Amlogic S905X3 SoC. It works very well using any of the players, including Kodi and VLC.

Testing the newest Android box using the latest Amlogic SoC, S905X3, the Beelink GT1 Mini 2. Using VLC, it does passthrough the DTS HD audio codecs, but NOT...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X