No announcement yet.

T95Z PLUS 3GB DDR3 7.1 6255 V1073

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought this device on **** and did made a complain to the seller but i got no response from the seller , if you go over my previous posts from this past years you will see that this was mentioned in them ...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

And all roms that for this past week that i have tried to flash they are all ddr3 , i even tried the poison rom for ddr3 with custom twrp in it and gives me all different errors , could you check my old posts from last year there is pictures of my board that might gives you an idea of what board i have ...

Regards

Comment

My board also says in it ddr3 and the ram chips also say ddr3 in all of them

Comment

Is it possible that i have got a clone ?

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

2 years? Really, how much time actually was invested in trying to fix your problem and not just complain for 2 years? Obviously you are doing something wrong.

I helped another individual finally recover his box, different brand, but now has installed a working firmware. He hadn't listened when told to make sure he was on latest version of the Amlogic Tool, and that was his problem all along. Once he uninstalled old versions of Tool then installed latest Tool version 2.1.7 the firmware burned instantly in his TV box. Maybe that is your problem as well.

I notice your picture, shows UBOOT error, when I have got that error in the past is because I mistakenly tried to install LPDDR firmware in DDR firmware device or vice versa, when this happens you must Short-The-Pins before trying another firmware image, TVbox must be connected to PC while shorting Pins.

Check/search this forum for pictures of T95Z boards to verify you have DDR3 ram by finding a matching board. These devices came with all sorts of different ram configurations and maybe you have standard DDR3, or DDR3L, or LPDDR3.
            I am not sure if you are able to have a good look at this pictures of the ram chips of my board or not but as i mentioned they are ddr3 , i assume the standard ddr3 , at the weekend i have tried the Burn SD Card and could get some images to come up on the tv screen but as soon as the flash process starts it hangs ... so what am i doing wrong ?

Comment

Originally posted by urie View Post
              Have you managed to flash any image at all with usb flasher ? I use a short 40cm usb cable I also load image then select start before I connect the box.

here is older one i have used
              info from forum

[ROM] T95Z Plus 3GB/32GB - Android 7.1.2
              11-07-2017, 14:06
              Hi Everyone,

I've received this update from a seller of the T95Z 3GB/32GB variant.
              Android Version: 7.1.2
              Build: T5ZP1015
              Security Patch: August 1 2017
              Kernel: 3.14.29
              WIFI/BT chip: AP6255

Major Fixes:
              Google Play upgrade/downgrade loop. (Fake Play Store gone)
              Wireless AC functions properly

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Use USB Burn Tool.

Also have you looked at tools here https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...sion-available
              the mega link is lost, would you plz re-upload the file? really appreciate that

Comment

Originally posted by linzuquan View Post

the mega link is lost, would you plz re-upload the file? really appreciate that
                https://www.filefactory.com/file/1t5...03GB-v1081.zip This is for T95Z MAX 3GB-v1081 but exelent work in T95Z Plus

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u931ju...v1076.rar/file This is for T95Z Plus

Comment

callibra file you posted 95ZPLUS-3G-LP-MG-v1076 has different type of RAM LPDDR3 RAM not compatible with original T95Z Plus TV Box Amlogic S912 Octa Core which has DDR3 RAM

Latest version I have is T95Z-3GB-912C-2018-4-16-v1076 that is last official version as far as I know I have uploaded to gofile https://gofile.io/d/K3OwDC
                  In case it is of any one still needs it.

Comment

Working...
                  X