Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricked my new T95Z Plus 3/32GB. Ouch!

Hi,

I've bricked my new T95Z Plus 3/32G unit, and need help. Ouch!

T95TPLUS ZXD 19043
    S912 - 3G/32G - AP6255
    3GB_EMCP-v1081

I can see a FORESEE NAAND chip with no pins on top so it looks like it's on the bottom.

Anyone know where I can find the stock firmware for this unit, and know which pins I need to short so it can be seen through the USB Burning Tool?

Thanks,

Sg
    Last edited by Sgwells; 07-09-2019, 08:28.

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...rmware-roms-aa

https://www.gearbest.com/blog/downlo...-firmware-2227

Some pics of the board may get more help from others as to where to short.

Comment

Thanks ReaperMan for the assistance. Bang head on wall X 1000 for me.

I have a photo of the board below and was hoping to either get away with not shorting the board or shorting it from the top of the board if it was possible .

I can see power on the device when I plug it in, the led is on, but no image or logo appears on the TV.

I think it may be an Evanpo device.

I've heard that it's possible to still use the sdcard method when the device is in this mode as long as the stock firmware is placed on the card. Is this true?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190708_002720_compress35.jpg
Views:	1820
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	777921

Comment

I have a photo of the board below and was hoping to either get away with not shorting the board or shorting it from the top of the board if it was possible .

I can see power on the device when I plug it in, the led is on, but no image or logo appears on the TV.

I've heard that it's possible to still use the sdcard method when the device is in this mode as long as the stock firmware is placed on the card. Is this true?

Comment

Have you tried the China Box on a different T.V.? Some firmware < > TV's do not work or must start at default 720p, getting a black screen.. (I had a box that you had to unplug the HDMI(RISKY) and the T.V would then "HDMI Handshake")

If it is bricked.....
          If you have LED on, then it should only be "soft-bricked"?
          Give USB Burn Tool a chance. Does it recognize your China Box?
          If it "beeps" then it is a matter of choosing a better software...make sure to select <Erase Bootloader> if going from different versions of Android.

SD card method is more risky in my opinion. I've gotten 100% burn success and resulted in a "Hard-Brick".

Comment

Hello there and thank god I found this forum.
            I have the (almost) same problem as Sgwells.
            I bought this box without knowing there are a lot of clones around. I guess it's not a sunvell, but I'm too much of a noob to know how to find out.
            I flashed TWRP via adb on my box and tried to flash a better ROM (atvxperience) and something went wrong. Now when I power the box the led lights up and the screen shows the yellow "T95Z", and that's it.
            I first tried the "boot from sd card" method with the uboot, the ini file and the img on the card.
            Then I tried about a million different ways using the burning tool. Different ROMs, different ways with/without toothpick in while starting, different things ticked in the burning tool (erase boot etc), because I couldn't find any clear tutorial.
            It got 2 different errors, unfortunately forgot which one hapened when.
            One is: Ramcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/Error result
            The other one (I think it's the more common at 7%): uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error.

I'm sorry for being so stupid bying before thinking and doing research, and flashing with just half knowing what I do, and now crying for help.
            But after all my experience with flashing phones and having nice helpful people around, I'm optimistic to get some good advise here.

Any hint is welcome!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Sgwells View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190708_002720_compress35.jpg
Views:	1820
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	777921
              I have the same device only that it is 2018 version. But the chipset etc seems to be identical.

Is it a clone of the Sunveill T95Z? If yes, can someone point me in the right direction to be able to use USB Tool to load & upgrade firmware? Trying to use Poison for Sunveill the firmware gets damaged and it does not boot anymore.

USB TOOl can communicate with the device but it fails on differente areas, mostly after erasing the bootloader and starting the DDR part. I have tried using external power, using another computer, etc. The process starts always but also fails always. Don't know what to do

I even tried using the Card Burner and inserting a micro sd card, but that was even worse.

ANy hint?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X