Tanix TX9S Smart 4K TV Box Amlogic S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanix TX9S Smart 4K TV Box Amlogic S912

Tanix TX9S Smart 4K TV Box Amlogic S912 Octa Core ARM Mali-T820MP3 2GB RAM + 8GB ROM Android 7.1 2.4GHz WiFi Support HDR10 H.265 H.264 4K

Main Features: as found
    Rapid and Responsive Running
    Equipped with the high-performance CPU+GPU Amlogic S912 Octa Core ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz, GT-King TV box runs fast and smoothly with excellent heat-dissipation, never worry about buffering and overheat while you are watching movies or playing games.
    Great Compatibility
    Adapting the Android 7.1 operation system, TX9S is compatible with more software, games, and applications, improving users' experience.
    2GB RAM + 8GB ROM
    Allows you to display high-definition video smoothly, and 8GB ROM storage memory supports you to download massive resources from the internet, such as movies, software, and applications.(Support SD Card maximum expansion 128GB)
    Stable and Fast Data Transmission
    2.4GHz WiFi and 1000Mbps LAN run internet, streaming and audio perfectly without jerking, which allows you to play 4K@60fps, 3D and H.256 H.264 videos smoothly.
    ● Operation Temperature:-10 - 40℃
    ● Storage Temperature:-20 - 50℃
    ● Humidity environment:5% - 90%( no condensation)
    ● Remote control powered by 2 x AAA Battery ( not included )

Gearbest
    Last edited by trebor; 10-12-2019, 04:43.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

trebor this box seems very similar in specs to the tx92 apart from the 8gb rom and clock display. Do you think the tx9s firmware would be compatible with the tx92?

Sent from my Phh-Treble vanilla using Tapatalk

Comment

Hard to say with out seeing what is on the inside, Basics may but Clock, WiFi and possible ram type may be messy.
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Coupon code : GBCNTX9S (10$ reduction)

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          Great Compatibility
          Adapting the Android 7.1 operation system, TX9S is compatible with more software, games, and applications, improving users' experience.
          Gearbest speak about Android 9 not 7.1

Comment

• trebor
            trebor commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes its all from there website,
            Until I see it in my hands.

Adds change

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post

Gearbest speak about Android 9 not 7.1
          They also speak about the Beelink GT-King in the description...copy and paste, gotta love it

Sent from my Phh-Treble vanilla using Tapatalk

Comment

• trebor
            trebor commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes that was a good one that, that is why i left it...Good to see people actually read things

A different Chinese Vendor confirmed this TX9S device ships with Android Nougat 7.1.2 and not Pie.

Comment

who will tel mi what is the wifi chip
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

I got this unit yesterday and everything was ok till I try to stream some tv. I compare my second unit beelink gt1 with the same 2g/8rom working perfectly and this one is chocking (freezing) every sec.
              I compare CPU usage and TX9s is taking 50% to 100% CPU without running any apk (just system).Beelink gt1 CPU 5-10% ONLY. I'm looking for any compatible software without success. Any help appreciate.

Comment

• Try something like "KillApps"
                • If you have success, it may be a boot-time app(so many) using up resources.
                • Some system apps(some unnecessary) run constantly. SD Maid or simliar app may be used to deny permissions.(at your risk)
                • Find a lite mod of your/newer firmware.
                Tweak it til you break it.

Comment

Android have some skips from time to time,or is from memorys or week s912 thin and rom sims not stablet much, did test core elec gxm-q200-2g,( q201-2g-1gbit is unstable), wifi,remote is working, all stable, i canot set netflix more than 540p... I didnt fint stock rom for that box, till it it show, im not teying atvexp

Comment

This unit has many unknown points and is family of q201 boxes.No backup firmware, unknown modem, ...,..My question since I need to try some other custom firmware to make this box usable what I have to look for to make sure at least will start.
                    I know that bootloader, the modem is important anything else? For example, this box has similar parameters and it has q201 firmware:
                    https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ndard-ultimat
                    or
                    https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...nt-vpn-working
                    Can I use one of these or any software with 812 logo will do the trick? I know to have no backup I want to be able to go back. Thank you for any advice.

Comment

This unit has Realtek RTL8189ES-VB-CG integrated single-chip 802.11n Wireless LAN.
                      Knowing this what version of custom firmware I should look for this board?

Comment

Atv exp, v2 2019, minix freak, evolution 2.6(3.0 unstable) loaded, stable, wifi working, standard remote working...

Last edited by meserak86; 12-06-2019, 13:20.

Comment

Originally posted by styr View Post
                          This unit has Realtek RTL8189ES-VB-CG integrated single-chip 802.11n Wireless LAN.
                          Knowing this what version of custom firmware I should look for this board?
                          ..something that runs reltek chip.
                          Good luck with that!?
                          you may be able to use q2xx board compatibles, and recompile the wifi files.
                          Good luck with that... say, go for the return/ refund. ...otherwise, sounds like noFun.
                          Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Working...
                          X