Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lusiferinos View Post

I did mess with the settings but no luck so far
    The resolution has been changed due to auto frame rate, messed with it but no luck
    i tried a kodi fork with the same results

what worked was that i changed the original launcher with another one (ATV Launcher) and for now it seems the problem is somewhat fixed, although i think i have a very minor stuttering on some files probably not worth mentioning
    Also try nova launcher!

Comment

Hi!

I have the same box and I had stuttering on android kodi... Also I had a problem after I stopped the movie, the Tv does't goes back to the original frame rate ( 60Hz). I found a post at Kodi forums, about an app that sets the correct frame rate. I test it and I has good results, try it if you want... the post is here. Did you have the not switching to the original frame rate too?

Just disable the option in playback setting of the box( not set to level 1 or level 2).

Comment

Yes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	coupon.JPG
Views:	1377
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	798123

Comment

Originally posted by sstavross View Post
          Hi!

I have the same box and I had stuttering on android kodi... Also I had a problem after I stopped the movie, the Tv does't goes back to the original frame rate ( 60Hz). I found a post at Kodi forums, about an app that sets the correct frame rate. I test it and I has good results, try it if you want... the post is here. Did you have the not switching to the original frame rate too?

Just disable the option in playback setting of the box( not set to level 1 or level 2).
          I too have the same sometimes. Not in Android but in Coreelec through the sd card. TV goes Black after i press stop movie, due to refresh rate change. I can see that cause the tvbox is working. If i press play tv goes back on so i am pretty sure it is the framerate

Comment

Originally posted by Lusiferinos View Post

I too have the same sometimes. Not in Android but in Coreelec through the sd card. TV goes Black after i press stop movie, due to refresh rate change. I can see that cause the tvbox is working. If i press play tv goes back on so i am pretty sure it is the framerate
            I have not tested yet the COREELEC system, I am sure that it will be ok, expect this minor issue you mention...
            I have messed around with a lot of firmwares on android, the best playback in Kodi was with poisonrom V2. I test with the same file in all the roms, a 24Hz 720p mkv file. Only in Poison V2 (Android Tv rom) I have no stuttering.. Maybe it has to do with the launcher?? i don't know... I also check the newest version of firmware fo our box, -Alice-TX9S-20191212. It has a lot of stuttering! I did install SPMC and to my surpise, the file played very smooth! I disabled mediacoder hardware accelaretion and I left only amcodec. Also framerate change in SPMC works just fine without any help of other scripts!! So, the problem is with mediacoder or with some amcoder codec missing in the newest firmware of our box...

Another thing about framerate , I "discover" another addon for kodi that does excellent job in frame switching, Kodi addon that immediately switch back to the original frame rate of the box.

Comment

I installed an ATV firmware on it and i try to reinstall my original firmware with my TWRP backup.
              But during backup restore there is an error.
              Now box bootloop, if i press recovery button, it's not working, no recovery, always bootloop.
              I try to reinstall via USB_Burning_Tool but when i press recovery button, my PC don't see the box.
              I try with a SD and burn card maker but when i press recovery button, always bootloop

Somebody know in the motherboard where i can do a shortcut to unbrick my box ?

Thanks @meserak86
              for the pictures https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...526#post790526

Comment

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
                I installed an ATV firmware on it and i try to reinstall my original firmware with my TWRP backup.
                But during backup restore there is an error.
                Now box bootloop, if i press recovery button, it's not working, no recovery, always bootloop.
                I try to reinstall via USB_Burning_Tool but when i press recovery button, my PC don't see the box.
                I try with a SD and burn card maker but when i press recovery button, always bootloop

Somebody know in the motherboard where i can do a shortcut to unbrick my box ?

Thanks @meserak86
                for the pictures https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...526#post790526
                Whenever you have problems with a ROM, if the device will still boot to Android, either by adb shell or a terminal emulator app type { reboot upgrade } after you hook up your Windows laptop to the OTG port with USBa-to-USBa cable, and then flash the original stock firmware with USB Burning Tool to put device in Factory fresh condition and then go about reinstalling your TWRP backup.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Whenever you have problems with a ROM, if the device will still boot to Android, either by adb shell or a terminal emulator app type { reboot upgrade } after you hook up your Windows laptop to the OTG port with USBa-to-USBa cable, and then flash the original stock firmware with USB Burning Tool to put device in Factory fresh condition and then go about reinstalling your TWRP backup.
                  My box bootloop so i can't access to Android

Comment

Tanix up to some tricks?
                    New firmware is a fake Android 9, actually Android 7 disguised as Android 9.
                    If people want to try it, here is a link.
                    New updated ROM available for download for the Tanix TX9S Smart Box with Fake Android 9.0. A firmware that in reality is an Android 7.1 OS but it is modified

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                      Tanix up to some tricks?
                      New firmware is a fake Android 9, actually Android 7 disguised as Android 9.
                      If people want to try it, here is a link.
                      https://androidpctv.com/firmware-fak...-9-tanix-tx9s/

Yes my friend, it is known that it is fake 9 ... Anyway thank you for your link!
                      BTW this box is much better that the RK3328 box!!( and cheaper too! :-) )

Comment

Hi Guys I have a major problem. I got the tx9s I plugged it to my TV but no picture no nothing. I've tried in another TV the same problem. I send email to Gearbest and they told me that I'll get a refund. By any chance if I tried to bricked it would it work?

Comment

I just got the box and it has a new firmware 20200106 with a different launcher. Is this fake?

Comment

Originally posted by billyme View Post
                            I just got the box and it has a new firmware 20200106 with a different launcher. Is this fake?
                            Maybe just updated one. If it works fine then why worry? + there is couple of other firmwares (even some ATV ones) that you can try to put on this box.

Comment

Hi.
                              Please, which version of ALICE UX from TX9s?
                              Where can I find ALICE UX on TX9s (Amlogic S912)?
                              I have an Android TV box with Amlogic S912 and would like to try ALICE UX.
                              Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                                Hi.
                                Please, which version of ALICE UX from TX9s?
                                Where can I find ALICE UX on TX9s (Amlogic S912)?
                                I have an Android TV box with Amlogic S912 and would like to try ALICE UX.
                                Thank you.
                                try this one https://mega.nz/file/3M8jWIQD#k-21cu...Sm6ogzPYYRFsrY this is regular Tanix inteface with Alice Ux

Comment

Working...
                                X