Leave a comment:

• meserak86
    replied
    Turn off programist settings and reboot

Leave a comment:

• nikos17m
    replied
    Hello Guys I have this box

Video Streaming is not the best,i tried to flash a rom and I bricked it and then by luck my device was recognised by usb burning tools and I flash atv and it works,my problem now is that I cant connect it to usb tools to flash more roms,and the sd card method doesnt work.

Also I did a twrp backup so I can restore it to original firmware as well if that helps.

What can I do to flash roms?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• meserak86
    replied
    Originally posted by styr View Post
    I tested all mention on the top, but my choice #1 is: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...new-version-v2

Fast, not too many apps (very light) and access to TWRP
    poison rom=evolution rom=minixfreak=> NOT STABLE

Leave a comment:

• styr
    replied
    I tested all mention on the top, but my choice #1 is: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...new-version-v2

Fast, not too many apps (very light) and access to TWRP

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Originally posted by styr View Post
    This unit has Realtek RTL8189ES-VB-CG integrated single-chip 802.11n Wireless LAN.
    Knowing this what version of custom firmware I should look for this board?
    ..something that runs reltek chip.
    Good luck with that!?
    you may be able to use q2xx board compatibles, and recompile the wifi files.
    Good luck with that... say, go for the return/ refund. ...otherwise, sounds like noFun.

Leave a comment:

• meserak86
    replied
    Atv exp, v2 2019, minix freak, evolution 2.6(3.0 unstable) loaded, stable, wifi working, standard remote working...

Last edited by meserak86; 12-06-2019, 13:20.

Leave a comment:

• styr
    replied
    This unit has Realtek RTL8189ES-VB-CG integrated single-chip 802.11n Wireless LAN.
    Knowing this what version of custom firmware I should look for this board?

Leave a comment:

• styr
    replied
    This unit has many unknown points and is family of q201 boxes.No backup firmware, unknown modem, ...,..My question since I need to try some other custom firmware to make this box usable what I have to look for to make sure at least will start.
    I know that bootloader, the modem is important anything else? For example, this box has similar parameters and it has q201 firmware:
    https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ndard-ultimat
    or
    https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...nt-vpn-working
    Can I use one of these or any software with 812 logo will do the trick? I know to have no backup I want to be able to go back. Thank you for any advice.

Leave a comment:

• meserak86
    replied
    Android have some skips from time to time,or is from memorys or week s912 thin and rom sims not stablet much, did test core elec gxm-q200-2g,( q201-2g-1gbit is unstable), wifi,remote is working, all stable, i canot set netflix more than 540p... I didnt fint stock rom for that box, till it it show, im not teying atvexp

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    • Try something like "KillApps"
    • If you have success, it may be a boot-time app(so many) using up resources.
    • Some system apps(some unnecessary) run constantly. SD Maid or simliar app may be used to deny permissions.(at your risk)
    • Find a lite mod of your/newer firmware.
    Tweak it til you break it.

Leave a comment:

• styr
    replied
    I got this unit yesterday and everything was ok till I try to stream some tv. I compare my second unit beelink gt1 with the same 2g/8rom working perfectly and this one is chocking (freezing) every sec.
    I compare CPU usage and TX9s is taking 50% to 100% CPU without running any apk (just system).Beelink gt1 CPU 5-10% ONLY. I'm looking for any compatible software without success. Any help appreciate.

Leave a comment:

• meserak86
    replied
    who will tel mi what is the wifi chip
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    A different Chinese Vendor confirmed this TX9S device ships with Android Nougat 7.1.2 and not Pie.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    Yes that was a good one that, that is why i left it...Good to see people actually read things
Working...
X