X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amlogic S912 TV box - Stuck in splash screen

Hello all.

I have this Amlogic S912, which i bought from Amazon. This one, right here:

But when i start it up, it only shows the startup screen and nothing else happens. And i have tried every known reboot trick, and nothing works. It just keeps booting up on that screen.

So my question is:

Is it possible to install the android TV box software on a USB stick, and load it up with the BOX?

Can i install the software again directly to the TV box internal storage.. even thou i dont know what software the supplier have used? Is there a generic piece of software that works on all S912 boxes?

Thank you so much for your time and support!

Danielorum, Vasteyu V9 S912 TV Box topic

Comment

Ahh man that’s exactly what I needed..thanks a million

now the next hurdle, is figuring out how I download the image from pan.baidu

Comment

Hello again.

Its impossible to get the image, because its for chinese users only. I can get into this screen on my box:

But wiping and doing a factory reset, does nothing. Are there some custom firmwares i can try instead, for my amlogic S912? Can i try different firmwares without damaging the box? And could i instead try running firmware from a usb stick?

Thanks again.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X