Gamma Correction app exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamma Correction app exist?

I use a Beelink GT1 TV box. Play videos with Movian. But videos are very dark.
    Set the TV brightness at high level, but it is not enough.
    There is any app, to get more brightness, or screen gamma correction?

Original released firmware for the S912(Android 6 or 7?) had very dark video playback. First original mods and now factory firmwares have taken care of the problem.

Comment

perhaps this ?
      Please use caution when editing system files , I will not be held responsible for any damage you may make. After you fix this issue, this really becomes the ...

just did a g- search

Comment

***Be careful when editing system files. Always a good idea to make a TWRP backup before you dabble.***

You must have root access(?) to edit the system files.
        File manager with root access is required.
        Choose Device folder > System Folder.

Make a copy of your build.prop file and place in a safe place...SD card etc....just in case you need the original again for your device.
        Edit build.prop file, find and change value on line: service.bootvideo=0 to service.bootvideo=1 Save the file and make sure that your new file is saved as build.prop.....NOT build.prop.txt
        If you are sure...then reboot.

Again, a TWRP backup is a smart idea...trust me! A wrong edit and you'll have a boot-loop.
        Like fruit-loops but leaves a very bad taste ..LOL.

After editing, you may still not feel very satisfied...I found that newer Factory Firmware or mods, had more and better fixes

Comment

Working...
        X