Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

h96 pro+ How to solve Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h96 pro+ How to solve Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

I'm trying to recover my tv box, but whenever I try, the same error appears.
    [Romcode / Initialize DDR / Read initialize status / USB Control setup error]

I have tried many roms / firmware, but with each new attempt a new failure.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PqtRqY3.png
Views:	157
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	806348

My Tv Box (h96 pro + (s32-v6 lpddr3)), can someone help me?

Name:	P9IFWzC.png
Views:	115
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	806349

--

Name:	JnrT1mR.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	806350

Name:	3NvPlXj.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	806351

Name:	EMgVTZq.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	806352

Try Shonk's v5-v6:

Have you tried a different computer? If USB Burn Tool has a messed up install in widows, you will see similar errors.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
      Try Shonk's v5-v6:

Have you tried a different computer? If USB Burn Tool has a messed up install in widows, you will see similar errors.
      tried on other 2 computers with windows 10 64bit, and returned the same error.

I also tried using SD Card, but there is no video on TV.

Comment

Windows 10 is...funky at best. Once you install USB Burn Tool...(v2.20 is out, not sure if it is good?) Try not to re-install/upgrade...it gets messy.
        Does the software/ computer recognize you have attached the China Box?

Comment

Windows 10 is...funky at best. Once you install USB Burn Tool...(v2.20 is out, not sure if it is good?) Try not to re-install/upgrade...it gets messy.
          Does the software/ computer recognize you have attached the China Box?
          I put version 2.20 of usb burning, but it didn't work, I found a v3 too and it didn't work either.

I tested some older versions and it didn't work.

Comment

I have not tried v.2.20(v3?).
            You didn't mention if Windows(USB Burn Tool) recognizes your China Box...?

You "Run as Admin" correct?
            If recognized, try flashing repeatedly...sometime 10 -13 re-tries and sudden success.

If your cable is not great, might need a new one, or make one if that is the case.
            Try manually installing Words Cup Drivers. Don't reboot..try flashing...if it fails, try rebooting and try flashing again.

(I find Win10 really unfriendly/ugly resource hog to use...better than DOS.)

Comment

I have not tried v.2.20(v3?).
              You didn't mention if Windows(USB Burn Tool) recognizes your China Box...?

You "Run as Admin" correct?
              If recognized, try flashing repeatedly...sometime 10 -13 re-tries and sudden success.

If your cable is not great, might need a new one, or make one if that is the case.
              Try manually installing Words Cup Drivers. Don't reboot..try flashing...if it fails, try rebooting and try flashing again.

(I find Win10 really unfriendly/ugly resource hog to use...better than DOS.)
              The TV box is recognized, the process starts and always fails at 2%, I was told to be a problem in the rom, but I have tried some 40 roms all fail.

Comment

When testing on linux I realized that the problem may be the ROM that does not accept writing, I think I lost the box.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielxacc View Post
                  When testing on linux I realized that the problem may be the ROM that does not accept writing, I think I lost the box.
                  Hi ,

do you really have the right Rom , what about Supercelerons Rom for this Box ??? ,

read the Superceleron Thread there you can find many Infos , maybe you must use

the Maskrommode to restore ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                  X