H96 Pro Plus dead -- need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Pro Plus dead -- need help

I have a VIGICA H96 Pro Plus 3G 32G Amlogic S912. It has a green board labelled CZ-S32-V2.2 20161012 (A15)

I tried upgrading an incorrent ROM and now do not see anything on hdmi display.

When I plug the USB A-A cable, the blue light on the board is on as well as the red light behind SPDIF connector is lit, so I guess it is nor fried. Using the burning software, I do not see messages showing connected or the progress bar trying to burn ROM.

Need expert suggestions how can I revive it? and what is the latest ROM for it?

search how-to "Short the Nand Pins" or "How to enter MASKrom mode" --videos on youtube as well as several hundred posts here on FreakTab.

Comment

Thank you RiCkLaR_atvX. With your suggestion, I was able to recover my tv box.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
        search how-to "Short the Nand Pins" or "How to enter MASKrom mode" --videos on youtube as well as several hundred posts here on FreakTab.
        Hi have a gt1 and j succefully burn image but at boot stay on logo screen and nothing other can i solve???

Inviato dal mio SM-G970F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zarrolo View Post
          Hi have a gt1 and j succefully burn image but at boot stay on logo screen and nothing other can i solve???

Probably need to clear the Nand chip data by "Shorting-the-Pins" then flash origianl stock ROM directly from Beelink to recover you box, then once you know everything is working (WiFi/Bluetooth) with Original firmware and device boots, then search FreakTab for custom ROM for GT1 or S912, there are several ROM's available.

In your other post that you asked for help, make sure to open the box and add pictures of the board top and bottom, maybe somebody with your exact device will be able to help you better.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
            Probably need to clear the Nand chip data by "Shorting-the-Pins" then flash origianl stock ROM directly from Beelink to recover you box, then once you know everything is working (WiFi/Bluetooth) with Original firmware and device boots, then search FreakTab for custom ROM for GT1 or S912, there are several ROM's available.

In your other post that you asked for help, make sure to open the box and add pictures of the board top and bottom, maybe somebody with your exact device will be able to help you better.
            Thanks i open and add picturr i search but i find different in youtube

Comment

Working...
            X