Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

My mod, screwd it into a psu box and used 12v fan( will order 5v soon) and big heat sink . temperature is 43c in normal usage and never crosses 53c no matter what i throw at it. While just let the shitty wifi connector( thinking of soldering a new wifi antena) out for maximum possible signal strength.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Comment

• gefattern
        gefattern commented
        Editing a comment
        for sure it works , but it really not looks nice , sorry i have to say , but true is always true , hope you will find a better Way

greetings / gefattern

My mod - water cooling

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	747484
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TBTomcat View Post
        My mod - water cooling

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	747484
        Hi ,

WoW , looks interesting , some Pictures from the inside Mods would be nice ,

nice Work ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I'm glad you guys have room for all that. lol

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

WoW , looks interesting , some Pictures from the inside Mods would be nice ,

nice Work ,

greetings / gefattern

The assembly is very simple . I removed the old radiator, I applied the thermopad and applied the water block (it is not attached to the housing with any screws). I adjusted the hole in the housing (after removing the shiny surface with the inscription 4K). I simply put the H96 Pro Plus on the Thermaltake radiator, which I also highlighted the LED (just like the water pump). To power the LED and pump, I used a small 5V / 12V power supply with a molex connector (from an IDE / USB adapter)

Comment

The assembly is very simple . I removed the old radiator, I applied the thermopad and applied the water block (it is not attached to the housing with any screws). I adjusted the hole in the housing (after removing the shiny surface with the inscription 4K). I simply put the H96 Pro Plus on the Thermaltake radiator, which I also highlighted the LED (just like the water pump). To power the LED and pump, I used a small 5V / 12V power supply with a molex connector (from an IDE / USB adapter)
              Hi ,

did you build this cooling Unit by your own , Homemade , or bought ,

nice would be a TVBox PCB inside Water , like already done with PCs ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

did you build this cooling Unit by your own , Homemade , or bought ,

nice would be a TVBox PCB inside Water , like already done with PCs ,

greetings / gefattern

Hi,

I bought a water block, a pump and a cooler separately in various stores. I had to look for a water block for a long time to be small, but also to have transparent plexiglass. I assembled the whole myself and made LED backlight with elements purchased in an electronics store. I was looking for inspiration on the internet, but I think nobody has done anything for this TVBox yet. I'm glad that you like it

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hi ,

the second Picture looks interesting , cool Fan ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi,

I bought a water block, a pump and a cooler separately in various stores. I had to look for a water block for a long time to be small, but also to have transparent plexiglass. I assembled the whole myself and made LED backlight with elements purchased in an electronics store. I was looking for inspiration on the internet, but I think nobody has done anything for this TVBox yet. I'm glad that you like it
                      Hi ,

i really interested in a full Water Box , with electric free Water ,

already seen with PCs , if i could restore my old UT3 , i could

make a double Deck with my UT4 ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

the second Picture looks interesting , cool Fan ,

greetings / gefattern
                        You can search the make and model number of ****. It's around $6 plus $6+ shipping. I wired a 1W 62 OHM resistor to make it more quiet .

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post

You can search the make and model number of ****. It's around $6 plus $6+ shipping. I wired a 1W 62 OHM resistor to make it more quiet .
                          Hi ,

thanks for Info ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

My new transparent box- i dont really like the notion of punching holes in original box plus the height of stock box is really small to house a big heat sink so got myself a this plastic box. Used old pc heat sink and really powerfull but tiny 5v 0.16a/fan (a bit noisy though).

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Comment

Market it as the Tupperware 2.0
                              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X