Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI Shonk,
    Great Job Job .
    Just a question, Can Install one of these luncher on My Beelink GT Box . I Think it has the same HW as Alfawise .
    Thanks

Comment

sure you can

Comment

Hi Shonk, great work, thanks! I installed this one on my H96 pro stick:

AmlLauncher_canzone_guodi_7.1(S912 10-10-17 With Cleaner) com.canzone.amllauncher

Works fine, but only 1 issue: the KODI icon is not visible in "apps". Also I can select it for showing it on the bottom row, but after selection it does not show up on the bottom row!

Any idea how that is possible?
        Thanks,
        Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by Troxelke View Post
          Hi Shonk, great work, thanks! I installed this one on my H96 pro stick:

AmlLauncher_canzone_guodi_7.1(S912 10-10-17 With Cleaner) com.canzone.amllauncher

Works fine, but only 1 issue: the KODI icon is not visible in "apps". Also I can select it for showing it on the bottom row, but after selection it does not show up on the bottom row!

Any idea how that is possible?
          Thanks,
          Roy.
          Anybody a clue?

Comment

Hi,

Regarding the first launcher, the original:
            How can I edit the big three apps and replace them instead something else?
            (For example, replacing Netflix with something else)

Comment

hello, I want to use Mecool k3 pro, but do not give, I did the procedure, but it does not change the launcher .

Comment

I am trying this launcher and its best too all of the others and my friends are also like this launcher. After installing this launcher I am easily doing work in australianwritings legit because in this launcher this services is auto install and its good for my field work.

Comment

Shonk - Hello, you mentioned that the replaced launcher needs "required permisions &amp". I know what permissions are but what is "&amp" and where do I put it?

Comment

Hi there,
                    Can someone post instructions on how to manually add the .apk to the specified area? Maybe I need a third party file manager but with the factory one I couldn't find the /system folder. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lokito50 View Post
                      Hi there,
                      Can someone post instructions on how to manually add the .apk to the specified area? Maybe I need a third party file manager but with the factory one I couldn't find the /system folder. Thanks

No one?
                      You need Root Explorer

Comment

Hi ,

is this the orginal Root Explorer ??? can not download , it only opens up a new Link of your Link ,

even with the download Button in the right top corner , it makes the same , thanks ,

gefattern

Comment

No instructions/steps?
                          I tried copying the .apk file from the first page to /system/app but it fails. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by lokito50 View Post
                            No instructions/steps?
                            I tried copying the .apk file from the first page to /system/app but it fails. What am I doing wrong?
                            Hi ,

u need "root" for this , is your Box rooted ??? , other Way , install the App and convert

it with a SystemAppManager to System , both need "root" ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Just an example!

1. Instal Root Explorer /download goes gefattern/.
                              2. On the left is your box, on the right is your storage.

3. In your storage /right/ find a new launcher and copy it long hold.

4. Paste and replace the new launcher in your box /system/app/.

You do everything at your own risk!

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
                                Hi ,

It worked now , thanks

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X