H96 pro + Ultra 4k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi seryser ,

yes it did show a weird grey bar and which froze the box. I disconnected from power and restarted again, but this time I kept the reset button pushed for the complete flashing process (Which then proceeded correctly)

Comment

Originally posted by Mss81 View Post
      Hi seryser ,

yes it did show a weird grey bar and which froze the box. I disconnected from power and restarted again, but this time I kept the reset button pushed for the complete flashing process (Which then proceeded correctly)
      Esase Bootloader checked or unchecked? this is giving me a headache

Comment

I left it how it is after launching Burning Tool, so it was like this:
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by seryser View Post

Esase Bootloader checked or unchecked? this is giving me a headache
          Posting after a long while.... But yes burn with Burn Card maker and have all checkboxes checked (even "to partition and format"). Then flash your box keeping the reset button pressed for the FULL flash process (keep pressing untill the process bar is completely green), this may take 10/15 minutes. Afterwards let the box reboot, which may take 10/15 minutes as well for the first boot.

Comment

Originally posted by marponz View Post
            Hi friend. I have a H96 Pro + ultra 4k device. When I use aida apk, it tell me : alfawise with 3gb DD3 and chip wifi q9377. I opened my box and I see on pcb ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V3.0, made 2017-09-09. My device has many bugs and so I need to change the rom. I dont want to brik it. Please can you help me to decide about the new rom to update. Thanks a lot tof

Hello, can you tell me what errors it gives you? I have tried several with this version and it does not give any errors at the moment. Thanks and best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakuma View Post

Is this the Wisdom ROM that you are using?

https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!Bqo1FDoQ
              i tried using them but they dont show up as an image when using the burning tool, tried unzipping but still the same. cant use them
              Last edited by BrookerA; 05-12-2018, 13:34.

Comment

BrookerA
                I don;t have problem with tool seeing that firmwares, but both gives me key file configuration wrong! error. Seems that config file is wrong? However it was working with superceleron's roms...
                ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                  BrookerA
                  I don;t have problem with tool seeing that firmwares, but both gives me key file configuration wrong! error. Seems that config file is wrong? However it was working with superceleron's roms...
                  yeah i get that error too so cant install the firmware...

Comment

Originally posted by Mss81 View Post

Hi marponz ,

I did get a link and instructions to flash it through USB burner, but that didn't work. Then I applied a version from September through USB burner which did work which I can use as backup for this box:

But after flashing this firmware I did successfully flash Supercelerons ATV rom SCV1 through SD card (using Burncard Maker). Initially the flashing stopped at the very beginning, but the I kept the reset button pushed during the whole flashing process. Eventually the box rebooted, but the screen was flickering --> this was fixed by reconnecting the HDMI cable.

The SCV1 worked smoothly and had no big issues, I only didn't like the interface. So I applied the SCV4 OTA update through TWRP (just put the OTA zip unpacked on a SD card, boot into TWRP recovery and apply the update).

This is also working fine now, only just during the first boot the system was unresponsive for a long time and I had to uninstall the google play store updates.

So on this SCV4 all is working OK:
                    - WIFI
                    - Ethernet
                    - Bluetooth
                    - HDMI CEC
                    - NO randoms reboots and NO freezes

Only thing not working is the Power on from full shutdown. I have to unplug the power and reconnect it again. (By default the box goes into sleep mode which is fine as well,restart with HDMI CEC or remote)

But overall the SCV4 version is far much better than the stock rom Wisdom version.
                    I tried you method with burn card maker, but when I went to flash it all the screen showed was a grey looking Droid logo and nothing else. Trying usb burn tool now.

Comment

Tried marpons method but didn't work. Just grey Droid logo!

Comment

Can't seem to install any other rom other than the wisdom rom and don't know why?

Comment

The different manufactures used several PCB designs. You would have received a Wisdom PCB and factory firmware is limited(2?)
                          Maybe Shonks efforts may help
                          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

or

A versitile firmware like Frankenstein v2 - v3
                          UPDATE June 2020. ????? (Likely for 2/16 ram/rom)????? aml_7.12 s912 Frankenstein 3.2 (AOSP 64 bit) Lite version... 426MB size (ATV only...?). & aml_7.12 s912 Frankenstein 3.3 (AOSP 64 bit) Full version... 492MB size (ATV only...?). aml_7.12 s912 Frankenstein 3.3 (AOSP 64 bit) Full LP version... 617MB size (ATV

Comment

Franks no go...think I have already tried Shonks..pretty much tried everyone I have looked at. Using mostly the usb burn tool. If it fails there it usually fails with burn card maker..
                            ?

Comment

If I could learn how to use amlogic customization tool to change the boot loader i could modify Supercelerons scv4 to work on the wisdom box. I have already changed the stock recovery to TWRP with this tool. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X