Hello,I need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,I need help.

Hello.I want to buy a tv box for first time in my life.I end up to this.I just want 1)To root it 2) to put TWRP on it 3)to put xposed framework.Can anyone please help me with what to do when I will receive it?Thanks.

Στάλθηκε από το SGP611 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

A1. Stock is easy to brick by rooting it, so it's better to have firmware image in case. Or at least TWRP backup made before isntaliing/flashing MAGISK/SuperSU.
    A2. Just copy recovery.img (can be found inside update of one of superceleron's Roms)to sdcard. Than but it using reset button.
    A3. After getting Root to work, just flash Xposed or, if it is MAGISK, flash Xposed form within MAGISK Manager.
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

really thank you dude for the direct help.So this doesn't come prerooted like others right?so first I put the twrp to external sd,install it and then flash supersu and xposed.Can u also send me the correct links with supersu and xposed framework both system and systemless versions?Thanks.

Comment

It is prerooted. However even than rooting it may soft brick the device. And as there is so many variant and available firmwares won;t work with every, than with some of them it is easy to brick it without a chance of recovering.
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

so if it is prerooted,I just install twrp and nothing more.u mean there is a big chance to brick it to the point to be for recycle bin?wtf!!

Comment

I mean that I didn't read about successful installation of SuperSU on H96 Pro+. And it's prerooted.
            As for bricking it "to the point to be for recycle bin" I mean that after soft bricking You have to reflash the firmware, right? And for some variant's (for most is) of this Box there is no firmware You can be sure that will work.

However You can easily boot the TWRP without flashing it to the devices eMMC, so it is possible to make backup before trying to flash zip with root.
            And as You can have TWRP without changing anything, than You won't brick it that way.

Comment

ooh that is good news.so I just run TWRP from external sd card and have implemented SU!thanks again!

Comment

hello again.so I change my mind and I consider about Tanix TX92.what do u think?thanks!

Comment

Looks good. Almost same as H96 Pro+ if You look only at what they put on PCB.

Here You will find more about this Tanix: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...000m-lan-bt4-1

PS. Love it's name. In Polish, word tani means cheap, so this OEM could be named CheapX :P

Comment

hahaha really?! I consider this one,cause I read something about bad power supply,even the burning of the box!!!

Comment

Can we root MI A2 using Magisk? I found so many rooting guides and I got confused. this one https://www.androidjungles.com/magisk-manager-latest/ is looking good so I am planning to use the method to root my A2

Comment

Working...
                      X