Help Diagnose what is going on with my H96 pro plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi bebe1980,
    for twrp use zip files and for usb burning tool use img files.
    what is your model of h96 pro +?

Comment

Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post
      Hey you start the burning tool in windows with a male to male you connect to the USB port the closest to the power socket on the box light will turn on wan windows will make a sound, now you will see on the to row of option press the 2en one to change language English is the 2 of that menu, load the firmware and Odessa start if you are flashing the same Android version that you have installed on the box untick the erase bootloader option press start now just wait for it to finish

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk
      Hey thanks - it just stopped working... no blue light nothing... so I gave up - cut a long story short - I read somewhere about taking the battery out and replacing it ... hmmm... so today I have some time... look it up again and about twelve guys are saying it's the adaptor ... so I have a look around and find one (belongs to one of those usb photo frames things bought but never used god knows when) 5v 2 amp + in the middle ... plug it in - bang - big blue light comes on boots up - looks ok but it's got the network issues - keeps dropping the connection - but I'll install the firmware again and give it another try

Comment

Originally posted by Abdel313 View Post
        hi bebe1980,
        for twrp use zip files and for usb burning tool use img files.
        what is your model of h96 pro +?
        Hey thanks - it just stopped working... no blue light nothing... so I gave up - cut a long story short - I read somewhere about taking the battery out and replacing it ... hmmm... so today I have some time... look it up again and about twelve guys are saying it's the adaptor ... so I have a look around and find one (belongs to one of those usb photo frames things bought but never used god knows when) 5v 2 amp + in the middle ... plug it in - bang - big blue light comes on boots up - looks ok but it's got the network issues - keeps dropping the connection - but I'll install the firmware again and give it another try

Comment

Originally posted by Bebe1980 View Post

Hi ,

sometimes the Problem are the RouterSettings , did you tried this ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

sometimes the Problem are the RouterSettings , did you tried this ???

good luck / gefattern
            Got that same problem the box is always disconnecting some times it messes the network also, i think it's something related to the wifi chip i also gave up bought myself x96 mini all is well and a mibox 3 and problem solved, then came the oreo update and here we go again with wifi issues, but not constant disconnections or net work dropouts the problem is speed drops, i could try messing up with the router but i don´t know what to do, i already changes the wifi channel to channel 3 because my router is alone on that channel, well i guess i'm destined for Ethernet connections only... ,

Comment

Got that same problem the box is always disconnecting some times it messes the network also, i think it's something related to the wifi chip i also gave up bought myself x96 mini all is well and a mibox 3 and problem solved, then came the oreo update and here we go again with wifi issues, but not constant disconnections or net work dropouts the problem is speed drops, i could try messing up with the router but i don´t know what to do, i already changes the wifi channel to channel 3 because my router is alone on that channel, well i guess i'm destined for Ethernet connections only... ,
              Hi ,

not sure what your Router Settings can do , but i think the other Guy solved it by changing

to another Band , told something about that some Boxes can not handle the new Wifi Bands ,

example A/B/G/N , maybe this helps , dont know where the Thread was , somewhere here on

FT , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

not sure what your Router Settings can do , but i think the other Guy solved it by changing

to another Band , told something about that some Boxes can not handle the new Wifi Bands ,

example A/B/G/N , maybe this helps , dont know where the Thread was , somewhere here on

FT , good luck / gefattern
                I didn't know that some routers could do that, i'll do a research on that, thanks mate...

Comment

I didn't know that some routers could do that, i'll do a research on that, thanks mate...
                  I got mine working by changing the security key method from WPA /WPA 2 ... to WEP

Comment

Working...
                  X