Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Pro+ 3/32Gb S32-V6 (LPDDR3) 2017-09-05 blue - stucked at 8%

Hi everyone,
    I have this model and after it freezed on logo, I tried to burn a lot of firmware, but process stops at 8% (in better cases) with this error:
    [23:16:12 125][HUB8-3][Err]--Download file failed, sequence 1
    [23:16:12 125][HUB8-3][Inf]--Failure : 3, FailureMax : 3
    [23:16:12 125][HUB8-3][Err]--[0x30403003]UBOOT/Partition _aml_dtb/Download buffer/Data tranfer error
    [23:16:12 125][HUB8-3][Inf]--Close device handle 0x000005c8

I read a lot of topics and I tried different procedures, but I can't go any further.

Could someone help me?

Originally posted by cesc196 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I have this model and after it freezed on logo, I tried to burn a lot of firmware, but process stops at 8% (in better cases) with this error:
    [23:16:12 125][HUB8-3][Err]--Download file failed, sequence 1
    [23:16:12 125][HUB8-3][Inf]--Failure : 3, FailureMax : 3
    [23:16:12 125][HUB8-3][Err]--[0x30403003]UBOOT/Partition _aml_dtb/Download buffer/Data tranfer error
    [23:16:12 125][HUB8-3][Inf]--Close device handle 0x000005c8

I read a lot of topics and I tried different procedures, but I can't go any further.

Could someone help me?
    Hi ,

did you already tried Supercelerons Rom from here ??? ,

if u read that Thread you can find many helpful Infos about

your Box , maybe the cable is not good ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

did you already tried Supercelerons Rom from here ??? ,

if u read that Thread you can find many helpful Infos about

your Box , maybe the cable is not good ???

greetings / gefattern
      Thanks for asnwer.

Yes, I already tried Supercelerons Rom (SCV4 BLUE (LPDDR3)), but I dont have luck.

I have only one cable for the moment so I didn't try another, but I saw that also with microsd the procedure stops after a while.

Comment

Thanks for asnwer.

Yes, I already tried Supercelerons Rom (SCV4 BLUE (LPDDR3)), but I dont have luck.

I have only one cable for the moment so I didn't try another, but I saw that also with microsd the procedure stops after a while.
        Hi ,

so you mean if you try to upgrade over SDCard it starts but it stops after a while ??? ,

maybe a Problem with your Chips , is the Box new or already in use ??? , think you must

try it with a good Flashcable again , hope you can get the Box flashed , good luck and

report your Results , greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

so you mean if you try to upgrade over SDCard it starts but it stops after a while ??? ,

maybe a Problem with your Chips , is the Box new or already in use ??? , think you must

try it with a good Flashcable again , hope you can get the Box flashed , good luck and

report your Results , greetings / gefattern
          Hi,

I tried wih another cable (this worked in past), but I had same error .

This box stopped working (freezed on logo) after I installed SuperSU.

With another box ( green PCB) happened the same thing, but I managed to use usb burning tool.

I saw that in this post is decribed the same error, but is a different tv box.

Comment

Hi,

I tried wih another cable (this worked in past), but I had same error .

This box stopped working (freezed on logo) after I installed SuperSU.

With another box ( green PCB) happened the same thing, but I managed to use usb burning tool.

I saw that in this post is decribed the same error, but is a different tv box.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-recovery-mode

Hi ,

yes it is possible to update over SD , you can try it , hope it helps ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

help.. my h96pro+ v6 lpddr3 version got same problem,,,

any body help us to solve ??

i cannot flash on sdcard like stuck 8%

((

Comment

Hi cesc196,
                Try using USB Burning Tool with the configuration as the image attached shows. Also, dont forget to run the tool as administrator.
                Let me konw if you solve the problem.
                Regards,
                Luciano

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sin t?tulo.jpg Views:	1 Size:	132.0 KB ID:	753643

Comment

Originally posted by Luciano_ar View Post

Hi cesc196,
                  Try using USB Burning Tool with the configuration as the image attached shows. Also, dont forget to run the tool as administrator.
                  Let me konw if you solve the problem.
                  Regards,
                  Luciano

Click image for larger version Name:	Sin t?tulo.jpg Views:	1 Size:	132.0 KB ID:	753643
                  Thanks for your interest, but I had tried that configuration yet and still same problem.

Comment

1. My last China Box, I had to hold the reset pin the entire time of flashing...
                    2. Disable Firewall/Antivirus.
                    3. Return to SCV4a Blue firmware.
                    4. Check your Firmware zip to see if it is corrupt.
                    5. My USB mouse interfered with my A<>A USB Cable/port
                    6. Check the pins on your USB cable...bent or tarnished(use small amount Isopropl alcohol to clean).
                    7. Keep trying. As long as USB Burn Tool sees your box...you still good to go.
                    Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                    X