Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the nandchip on my H96 Pro+ busted?TWRP failed to wipe, burning tool says Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has the nandchip on my H96 Pro+ busted?TWRP failed to wipe, burning tool says Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

Hi there,

Need some help for my tv box.

It is a blue pcb with CZ-S32-V3(DDR4), 2016-12-15(A15), QL1652, CZ+3G+16G marks on the board.
    3G RAM and 16G flash.
    On the bottom it has D9TBK Micron ram chip so looks like it does have DDR4.

Any way, was running SCV4A ATV firmware, but the youtube app has problem like stuck after ads.
    So I flashed TWRP 3.2.1 then EyeTV_V1.05_TWRP.zip via twrp. It was fine yesterday but today it is crashed with no response, no display on screen.
    I booted it into TWRP and tried wipe to factory default, here's the results:

It seems the flash is dead?

Then I head to the computer and tried usb burning tool:
    It can see the board, but flash will fail with varius errors:
    [0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error when it goes to the formatting step, seems just like twrp,
    the nand flash can not be formatted:

Sometimes it does burn something?

So what's the right steps to use usb burning tool?
    I did as the gearbest how to demo video shown:
    import img file, click start
    connect usb cable to USB-3
    connect power cable

Do I need to press the reset button at some stage?
    Do I need to short the 17 18 pin for the samsung nand chip? and at what step how

Thank you
    H96 Pro+ 3/16 (CZ-S32-V3(DDR4) Green PCB) | 7.1.2 | SCV4A Android TV | TWRP 3.1|

use sd card maker is basically same, progree bar just stop at the very beginning (guess it has failed to format).
    H96 Pro+ 3/16 (CZ-S32-V3(DDR4) Green PCB) | 7.1.2 | SCV4A Android TV | TWRP 3.1|

Comment

Try another firmware from Shonk:

CZ-S32-V3(DDR4)

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Working...
      X