Is my H96 PRO PLUS dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my H96 PRO PLUS dead?

Dear users, please help me: After trying to install many firmware versions, USB Burning Tools gets stuck in 7% in the process. Is it dead? Thanks in advance.

PCB: ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V2.0 (green)
    EMMC Samsung 32GB
    RAM Micron DDR3

No, not dead Just wrong firmware.

Wisdom(factory) firmware

Wisdom boards have very few updates(2?).

Comment

Definitely wrong firmware installation procedure.
      First start the firmware - START and only then connect the box to the usb.

Comment

And there must be a license folder in the USB Burning Tool folder.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
          No, not dead Just wrong firmware.

Wisdom(factory) firmware

Wisdom boards have very few updates(2?).
          Unfortunately, I already tried with the file that you recommended. The process is still stuck in 7%. Can you think of any other alternative? Thanks for trying to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
            Definitely wrong firmware installation procedure.
            First start the firmware - START and only then connect the box to the usb.
            I already tried installing in almost any possible way: many versions of USB Burning Tool, many different firmwares, many cables, three PCs and many license files, and it didn't work. Can you think of anything else? Thanks again.

Comment

And there must be a license folder in the USB Burning Tool folder.
              I tried using many USB Burning Tool versions with different license files. Can you think of any other alternative? Thanks for helping.

Comment

You have to open the box and find out what color the motherboard is. Each color has its own firmware. For example, blue = LP version firmware.
                If you have the green and no firmware working, it is possible to upload in to box modified firmware from Tanix there.
                It helped me because the box did not turn on with the remote control after it was completely turned off.
                And I don't have to remind you that if you upload the wrong firmware there, you can damage the box and you won't upload anything there.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hook up to Tv and see what you Have
                  Settings Factory Reset
                  Boot to recovery/Wipe CachePartition/Wipe Data/Reset

Take a picture of what you see or write it down

Hook back up to USB bURning Tool

Have you tested SCV4A or V2 V3

Verify your board is S912_q9377

Happy Testing

Comment

Originally posted by peixinhozeze View Post

I already tried installing in almost any possible way: many versions of USB Burning Tool, many different firmwares, many cables, three PCs and many license files, and it didn't work. Can you think of anything else? Thanks again.
                    Try using Laptop with windows 7 32

Comment

You have to open the box and find out what color the motherboard is. Each color has its own firmware. For example, blue = LP version firmware.
                      If you have the green and no firmware working, it is possible to upload in to box modified firmware from Tanix there.
                      It helped me because the box did not turn on with the remote control after it was completely turned off.
                      And I don't have to remind you that if you upload the wrong firmware there, you can damage the box and you won't upload anything there.
                      Bonjour, j'ai le même probleme de flashage a 7% ma carte est bleu = que veux dire LP version ?

Comment

Working...
                      X