H96 pro 2gb /16gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 pro 2gb /16gb

I was installing the slimbox rom using SD card and got stuck in 90% around, I wait for 10hours check again and I disconnected, try to reboot and not luck the box is brick not video out. I tried to use the USB burn doesn't connect the box with the computer, I'm not sure which is the otg USB port are 4ports . Any idea also I use a new power adapter plus the USB cord pressing the reset button.

This is my board which rom I have to use i made connection using the short chip 29-30
    Image IMG-20211014-041028 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

Best to just use CoreELEC software on an old box like yours. But if you want Android then try the ROM's from Superceleron, there is an old android 7.1.2 rom and a newer android 9.0 rom.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
        Best to just use CoreELEC software on an old box like yours. But if you want Android then try the ROM's from Superceleron, there is an old android 7.1.2 rom and a newer android 9.0 rom.
        What board is this I want choose the right rom, this box was working fine with coreleec until new versión matrix not compatible I got a new box and I want play with this box to use in my car a very lite version of Android I will like
        thanks

Comment

Also doesn't said + only h96 pro green board

Comment

Finally got connection install frank 3.2 but the network is not working I will try another versions soon

Comment

Working...
            X