Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV3A-ATV Version (DDR3 ONLY)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scotdog View Post
    @ Mirich75 - See KingMarth post 7 posts up from your post for instructions.
    Thanks!
    I'll give it a try

Comment

Wrong thread...
      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieP View Post

Hi, did you ever fix the Install Pending issue with Play store?

How did you fix it? Since it seems to be a very common problem with everyone's roms and every time someone tries to make an ATV rom.

I want to fix mine too, is it permissions, DRM, or? Would love to know how to fix. Thanks
        Hi Guys

did anyone get a fix for the Install pending issue? i downgraded back to this Rom from SCV ATV 4 because my Ethernet Port stopped working on my H96 pro Plus.
        This is the only rom that supports USB to Ethernet adapter and it works brilliantly. In fact, this Rom is PERFECT, except for the Google play store issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, thanks Superceleron for your marvellous efforts with these roms.

Comment

Never had play store issues with any firmware. Though I have an LPDDR3 box and can only use V6 based firmwares.

don't know why you don't run the 1gb LAN port on the box.it does just fine on its own.

another thing if you use any usb driven peripherals, use a 5A power supply. Not all usb devices are low power, and along with SD cards, some will draw extra power when heavily used, especially when at boot up and auto anti virus scan is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
            Never had play store issues with any firmware. Though I have an LPDDR3 box and can only use V6 based firmwares.

don't know why you don't run the 1gb LAN port on the box.it does just fine on its own.

another thing if you use any usb driven peripherals, use a 5A power supply. Not all usb devices are low power, and along with SD cards, some will draw extra power when heavily used, especially when at boot up and auto anti virus scan is going on.
            The reason why I am not using the gb port is because its not working. For some reason it just does not detect a network cable.
            This is the ONLY ROM that detects an ethernet adapter. That is why I want to use SCV 3A

The only problem with this ROM is the google play store issue. I have tried everything that the internet says and nothing works. clearing cache and deleting accounts etc.

I dont have any power issues.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X