ANTUTU 42645
    3D 9444
    UUX:14436
    CPU: 13818
    RAM: 4947.

The system is fast and responsive.
    The only problems I have.
    The wifi reception is very low
    Sometimes just after it starts it goes off itself.
    Some small bugs to the volume.
    For performance there is nothing to say .. I look forward to small fixes: D

Comment

Think i have fix for that just testing thanks to super celeron.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Other problem: while I was on Ftmc streaming after an hour it enchanted the audio and TV box. I pulled the cable off

Comment

I have this board somewhat similar except no CZ ON the board also a ddr4 after 2 day use it is dead now. Im wondering which. Firmware i must use. The back of the board say S32-V3(DDR4). I just cant get a smooth video on this board with the hdmi connection. After reading many thread im kinda lost which firmware i must use.any help pointing the right firmware is appreciated. Thanks you. The wifi chip model AW-CM2735. On the sticker it is printed CZ+3G+32G+9377.
          Attached Files

Comment

Im currently on rom from china gadget review andoid 7.1 date 19062017. Still bootup from the led blinking and still responding to shutdown and power on if presssing remote button but no video at all

Comment

Good day

Is it possible to make a version that is not rooted please, as I require it for an app to be unrooted. Hide my root does not work. Also is this 6 or android 7?

Thank you in advance
              Schalk Augustyn

Comment

6 and possible no root. I just doing some things to it so I will check.
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nightspy View Post
                  I have this board somewhat similar except no CZ ON the board also a ddr4 after 2 day use it is dead now. Im wondering which. Firmware i must use. The back of the board say S32-V3(DDR4). I just cant get a smooth video on this board with the hdmi connection. After reading many thread im kinda lost which firmware i must use.any help pointing the right firmware is appreciated. Thanks you. The wifi chip model AW-CM2735. On the sticker it is printed CZ+3G+32G+9377.
                  Hi,

I have one 16GB model (S32-V3(DDR4)) and SC-s ROM working just nice. Used it without a single problem in the past month. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-rom-ddr3-only

Comment

How to fix the remote? And is this the fastest firmware for S32-V3?

Comment

Hi Scooter,

i cannot get the burning tool to work, as the license is missing. Tried to download it from your link, but file is no longer there.

Can you upload it again, please.

thanks.

Download and install this file into your burning tool Licence directory before starting the burning tool. (If you load without doing this you will get failed to get key error on flash. its normally in this directory

c:/programfiles/amilogic/burning tool/licence

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gwrcd6d43t6pqj/mac_ether.ini?dl=0

Comment

Working...
                      X