Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone ! My box boots on update screen but nothing happens for almost 10 minutes now...
    Last edited by CLKPARIS; 11-18-2017, 09:34.

Comment

hey guys, I used the burning tool, usb to burn image to devive SCV4 GREEN PCB IMG, just how do i do the OTA updates?, burning tool does not see an image in the ota download

Comment

Originally posted by johnblaze View Post
        hey guys, I used the burning tool, usb to burn image to devive SCV4 GREEN PCB IMG, just how do i do the OTA updates?, burning tool does not see an image in the ota download
        Put the zip on your SD card, DO NOT UNZIP IT, then use the "update" app that is in the rom,

Comment

It seems as if this the box does not shut down the box completely when powering off, the previous rom I was on would shut down completely including turning off my USB cooling fan I have plugged in, after flashing this rom, the cooling fan stays running and I cannot turn the box back on with the remote, I have to unplug it and plug it back in for the box to power up, like I said, old rom did not do this, this one does... anyone else experience this? any way to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by mcerk02 View Post

Put the zip on your SD card, DO NOT UNZIP IT, then use the "update" app that is in the rom,
            Thank You! i transfered the zipped file onto sd card, inserted into sdcard slot, and simply opened the update app, and things went well

I used v7a update download, I assume all previous updates were included...or do I need to install all version 5-7

Comment

Originally posted by johnblaze View Post

Thank You! i transfered the zipped file onto sd card, inserted into sdcard slot, and simply opened the update app, and things went well

I used v7a update download, I assume all previous updates were included...or do I need to install all version 5-7
              As far as i can tell all updates are in the V7a update zip....you should be good to go...

Comment

Originally posted by mcerk02 View Post

As far as i can tell all updates are in the V7a update zip....you should be good to go...
                thanks! love the rom! does anyone know how to get the digital front panel (time display) working again? csa93 3/32 ddr4 9377

Comment

Hello guys. Sorry I am new and I don't understand how I can install your custom rom. I hope somebody can help. I did not find an instruction how to do it step by step.
                  I am on a Alfawise H96 pro + 3 GB DDR3 /64 GB, Android 7.1.2. My PCB is blue.
                  Only OTA Update an everything is fine or do I have to install the image file for blue PCB too?
                  And if I have to install both, which one first?
                  Thanks a lot

Comment

Guys... im sorry but im really thinking in ending the support on this box, i cant compete with all the HW changes out there i really cant... is already to many clones and clones of clones all other bullshit...
                    Im getting tired of it, so im really considering ending the support.... or i will continue the support only for the boxes that i have... if it works it works for you guys if wont work it wont work, or i just stop ALL...
                    I already have a SCV8 internal, where i did a lot of changes ( Must of them i already forgot what i did........................) im going to think if im going to rls it as it is.. or not... Plz dont ask for it.
                    And PLZ STOP PM's about this h96 other h96 blabla h96 i have a shit load of PM's like that, i know you guys want to help, but like that it makes it even worse.... Post it here i will read it i always read all posts everyday, and when i have something to say dont worry i will reply..

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                      Guys... im sorry but im really thinking in ending the support on this box, i cant compete with all the HW changes out there i really cant... is already to many clones and clones of clones all other bullshit...
                      Im getting tired of it, so im really considering ending the support.... or i will continue the support only for the boxes that i have... if it works it works for you guys if wont work it wont work, or i just stop ALL...
                      I already have a SCV8 internal, where i did a lot of changes ( Must of them i already forgot what i did........................) im going to think if im going to rls it as it is.. or not... Plz dont ask for it.
                      And PLZ STOP PM's about this h96 other h96 blabla h96 i have a shit load of PM's like that, i know you guys want to help, but like that it makes it even worse.... Post it here i will read it i always read all posts everyday, and when i have something to say dont worry i will reply..
                      I understand this. I have 3 of this boxes and the last one (very cheap) is also difficult, could not install your rom. So this is really bad for programmer, i really understand.

But in the SCV8 i woud be very interested and i would be greatful, if you give this public.

Even if there is any problem, we can go back to SCV7a easily when we made a TWRP backup, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post

Even if there is any problem, we can go back to SCV7a easily when we made a TWRP backup, correct?
                        Yes!

Comment

Everyone who tinkers with this box should make a back-up via TWRP on micro SD card.

Thanks to superceleron for including TWRP. I've rescued my box dozens of times.

Without TWRP my fixes would have included a hammer!

P.S. If your box is wonky after installing your back-up, consider using TWRP to wipe data and partitions. It'll help get rid of corrupt data..etc. Then re-install your back-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Villadormagen View Post
                            Hello guys. Sorry I am new and I don't understand how I can install your custom rom. I hope somebody can help. I did not find an instruction how to do it step by step.
                            I am on a Alfawise H96 pro + 3 GB DDR3 /64 GB, Android 7.1.2. My PCB is blue.
                            Only OTA Update an everything is fine or do I have to install the image file for blue PCB too?
                            And if I have to install both, which one first?
                            Thanks a lot
                            Nobody can help?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                              just want to let you know.... YOU MADE THIS BOX AWESOME...! Thanks

Comment

superceleron
                                I suspected it would end like this. Nobody can blame you. You have already done enough.
                                For my part, I asked for a refund. I think we should avoid this box now. What do you advise guys? Mecool M8S pro L, Beelink GT1/GT1 Ultimate... Or other. With better ATV custom rom.
                                Thx

Comment

Working...
                                X