Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I bought a second unit and with the stock firmware it can be powered off/on by remote control without the need for disconnecting the power supply.
    I just found the remote.conf file is different (and the same stock remote control works on both the units). So, first of all, is /etc/remote.conf related to the remote control? In this case what about replacing the remote.conf file on the unit that can't be powered on by remote control by the remote.conf taken from the working unit?

Thanks
    Armando

Comment

Thanks SC for the time you have dedicated to this box in all its guises.
      Ive had my original box for 12 months and will be replacing soon so this will go in my sons room.

Im a happy v7 user and as most flashers, would say yes to your releasing v8 (although releasing then no support to the masses only creates a full in box for you).
      Personally Im happy to run beta's and revert to nandroid backup if its unstable.

Which new box's are you currently using, developing or recommending?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaBene View Post
        Hi,
        I bought a second unit and with the stock firmware it can be powered off/on by remote control without the need for disconnecting the power supply.
        I just found the remote.conf file is different (and the same stock remote control works on both the units). So, first of all, is /etc/remote.conf related to the remote control? In this case what about replacing the remote.conf file on the unit that can't be powered on by remote control by the remote.conf taken from the working unit?

Thanks
        Armando
        What controls the the power on from full shutdown is the bootloader!

Originally posted by Prof Peach View Post
        Thanks SC for the time you have dedicated to this box in all its guises.
        Ive had my original box for 12 months and will be replacing soon so this will go in my sons room.

Im a happy v7 user and as most flashers, would say yes to your releasing v8 (although releasing then no support to the masses only creates a full in box for you).
        Personally Im happy to run beta's and revert to nandroid backup if its unstable.

Which new box's are you currently using, developing or recommending?
        Well i im going to rls the V8 and it should be the last i think!
        What new ones? hmm well this days im more doing updates to the old ones than making new ones... i might do a M8S Pro L rom(Still thinking!)... and i will be doing a ATV build for the Minix Neo U9...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
          ... i might do a M8S Pro L rom(Still thinking!)...
          YESSSSS.... would be great!

superceleron - already decided about rom for Mecool M8S Pro L?
          Last edited by tombraga; 11-26-2017, 16:17.

Comment

Looking forward to v8. Currently on V7a and its been fantastic. Great job and thanks a lot for all the hard work. Sad to see that it would be last update, but well everything has an end. Cheers.

Comment

What controls the the power on from full shutdown is the bootloader!

Well i im going to rls the V8 and it should be the last i think!
              What new ones? hmm well this days im more doing updates to the old ones than making new ones... i might do a M8S Pro L rom(Still thinking!)... and i will be doing a ATV build for the Minix Neo U9...
              Soo nice.. if its the last update. Could you plz include the google assistant.. would be cool!

Comment

btw..just checked and that controller works fine on LIBREELEC FOR THE 912....
                so there must be some reason its not recognized in android

Comment

If this is the last update please add the option to stop the status bar/navigation bar from automatically closing also could you add stock navigation bar icons as there's a few on there what look out of place thanks for all the hard work dude

Comment

superceleron Can you point me to a download link for the TWRP you used in your ROM? I have made a nandroid backup of my box using the TWRP in your ROM. I have another TWRP recommended by someone else in this thread. It works great, but when I boot to it from my SD card it doesn't recognise the backup created by the TWRP in your ROM. I'm trying to clone the box I have in my living room onto the second box I bought for the bedroom. Thanks.

Comment

Is android 7 better than 6 in performance?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandrake View Post
                        superceleronÂ*Can you point me to a download link for the TWRP you used in your ROM? I have made a nandroid backup of my box using the TWRP in your ROM. I have another TWRP recommended by someone else in this thread. It works great, but when I boot to it from my SD card it doesn't recognise the backup created by the TWRP in your ROM. I'm trying to clone the box I have in my living room onto the second box I bought for the bedroom. Thanks.
                        is my own custom build, so unpack the zip and grab the recovery.img...

Comment

is my own custom build, so unpack the zip and grab the recovery.img...
                          Thanks man. 

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                            That's fine but, please i would like to see where you soldered the wire.
                            Bonjour! Je suis de Shawinigan, Québec, Canada

Comment

superceleron Is it true mate? Is SCV8 gonna be the last build for this device ​? I sincerely thought H96 Pro+ would be one of the very very few tv boxes to run Oreo soon enough under your builds. It's such a sad news

Comment

Install instructions:
                                • Use usb burning tool....BUT in the zip file there is no installation image, it has more file? how are they installed?
                                Bonjour! Je suis de Shawinigan, Québec, Canada

Comment

Working...
                                X