Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandrake
    replied
    Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
    @ Mandrake, @tranceinsane,

No ...Mostly....for Widevine Level 1.

You'll have to do your own research here..but there was a plugin(?) through Xposed that might help....spoof still failed for NetflixHD.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed

Google: Xposed Google cert or widevine plugin

Either way...you will be in for a lot of work or trouble installing.

"If you accept this mission..."
    So I managed to get the H96 Google certified using Magisk modules and changing the device fingerprint to the Google Nexus 9 LTE version.

Here is the link from XDA forum that I followed to get it right.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...onfig-t3789228

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    No problem. I just got a cz-s32-v5 with firmware 2018.05.17(?). 4k in Krypton 17.6 plays very well..(edited build.prop to do Youtube 4k..Meh results).

SCV7a still a quality release!

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    superceleron

A horrible question for you
    Kodi 18 ...4k streams are mostly impossible with Amlogic code stripped out.

Any way to update the GPU drivers ...via TWRP?
    Or manually from new firmware via file explorer(copy /paste )?
    I know it is horrible to ask...just trying to refresh SCV7a.

Android Police had an article way back...well hopeful /desperate LOL .

https://www.androidpolice.com/2017/0...ore-android-o/
    Sorry mate, no you cant until aml officially rls the android 8/8.1 support... if they ever going to do it
    This is of course for the S912..... i did it unofficially but it was in my work and i cant share it here sorry :/

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    superceleron

A horrible question for you
    Kodi 18 ...4k streams are mostly impossible with Amlogic code stripped out.

Any way to update the GPU drivers ...via TWRP?
    Or manually from new firmware via file explorer(copy /paste )?
    I know it is horrible to ask...just trying to refresh SCV7a.

Android Police had an article way back...well hopeful /desperate LOL .

https://www.androidpolice.com/2017/0...ore-android-o/

Leave a comment:

• djmulder
    replied
    thanks!

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by djmulder View Post
    I actually think setting the temp address is the reason it crashes. I did 3 consecutive downloads of a 10gb file and no problems at all.

Sooo the question: how to fix the mac address is more relevant now.
    https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...354#post731354

Leave a comment:

• djmulder
    replied
    I actually think setting the temp address is the reason it crashes. I did 3 consecutive downloads of a 10gb file and no problems at all.

Sooo the question: how to fix the mac address is more relevant now.

Leave a comment:

• djmulder
    replied
    I have 3 issues:
    - Mac address doesn't seem to be fixed, right now I work-around it with termux, where I after boot set a temp macaddress;
    - For some reason it decides to "crash" it seems every 5 minutes. Not entirely sure how to debug/what's going on. Tried various steps like removing apps I thought were offending;
    - An older issue: FTMC still doesn't load IPTV channels at an acceptable speed, it takes literally hours to fully load all channels and it's a fully stripped list of channels. So it's not the # that's the problem; as comparrison: installing kodi on the same box and doing exactly the same it would take ~30 mins at most to load.

Is there anyone here that could help? For issue 2 I also checked at heat, it stays a nice solid 36 degrees C

Leave a comment:

• Mandrake
    replied

You'll have to do your own research here..but there was a plugin(?) through Xposed that might help....spoof still failed for NetflixHD.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mandrake
    replied
    Originally posted by tranceinsane View Post

Can you tell me which application you use for streaming the satellite to your network?
    It's an app provided by the satellite company DStv. You can also stream directly from their website. Just not possible from either on the H96 because it isn't Google certified. So I'm using my PC currently.

Leave a comment:

• tranceinsane
    replied
    Originally posted by Mandrake View Post
    So I love this ROM. However I have an app that streams my satellite service online, however when i try to stream from the app or even the satellite service's website, they block the steam because the TV's box isn't Google certified. I'm running SCv7a for the blue PCB. Any way to get my device Google certified or to fake Google certification in order to use my satellite service online?
    Can you tell me which application you use for streaming the satellite to your network?

Leave a comment:

• Mandrake
    replied
    So I love this ROM. However I have an app that streams my satellite service online, however when i try to stream from the app or even the satellite service's website, they block the steam because the TV's box isn't Google certified. I'm running SCv7a for the blue PCB. Any way to get my device Google certified or to fake Google certification in order to use my satellite service online?
    Last edited by Mandrake; 12-07-2018, 21:27.

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by tranceinsane View Post

What?
    Try these apps and forget it!

Leave a comment:

• tranceinsane
    replied
    @ tranceinsane,
    • Did you try to clear data from Original Youtube app/reboot before upgrade?
    • Might have to go into TWRP >> Clear cache/Dalvik (Don't WIPE data). Sound like you have some corrupt data(it happens).
    A total re-install of firmware, is the best course for corrupt data...if it cause multiple issues.
    I did try to clear data from Original Youtube app/reboot before upgrade, the same mistake. As for going to TWRP, I will try this. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X