Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I probably know the answer, but even if I ask: Can I use Dualshock 3 through BT connection without any additional apps (SIXAXIS)?

If no, than anyone got it to work with SIXAXIS?
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Will I run into problems if I install Super SU on the latest OTA update ?
      If no problems which way is it best to install via Playstore or install the apk.

Comment

Originally posted by robot20 View Post
        Will I run into problems if I install Super SU on the latest OTA update ?
        If no problems which way is it best to install via Playstore or install the apk.
        After flashing scv7a and booted it up, I went back to twrp and flashed supersu with no issues. Just download the 2.82 zip (not apk) from the supersu site.

Comment

robot20
          As long as You have TWRP recovery You can make backup of (at least) system partition. Than You won't have to be afraid of bootloops.
          Or use MAGISK. It works fine. And is easier to work with (at least for me).
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Hi

It's probably a noob question, but how to I know what thread's firmware I'm looking for?
            I have a H96 Pro + (banggood) with DDR3 (blue board) and 9733 Wifi CZ-S32-v5. I'd like to get a firmware that has Android TV and Magisk (or at least the possibility to get it on there)

Specifically the part of the name that says SCV1, SCV2, SCV4A or SCV7A etc. What does that mean for the firmware? Is it a hardware compatibility thing, is is something to do with the version of firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by trojanc View Post
              Hi

It's probably a noob question, but how to I know what thread's firmware I'm looking for?
              I have a H96 Pro + (banggood) with DDR3 (blue board) and 9733 Wifi CZ-S32-v5. I'd like to get a firmware that has Android TV and Magisk (or at least the possibility to get it on there)

Specifically the part of the name that says SCV1, SCV2, SCV4A or SCV7A etc. What does that mean for the firmware? Is it a hardware compatibility thing, is is something to do with the version of firmware?
              It's the version of the firmware. Magisk works fine with this firmware just flash in TWRP. As to which firmware you need, probably the one for the blue board. Maybe someone else could confirm that.

Comment

trojanc Mandrake
                Yep, S32-V5 and V6 are Blue board Boxes. And blue image of superceleron's Roms are working fine on them.

SCVxy is a Rom name and version. I believe it means SuperCeleron's Version xy (where x is update number and y can be a letter saying that there was some smaller update).
                As for ATV version You have to flash SCV1 blue using USB Burning Tool and than update to SCV4A using update app (or just go to TWRP and flash it by Yourself, as update app does the same thing).
                As for SCV2, there is no version like that available for flash anymore (at least for S32-V5/6), but there is SCV4 version of "normal" Rom and SCV7A is it's update.

Comment

so i have this version of h96 pro+, can you tel me please can i flash this rom? and can i flash green rom first with sdcard and then flash ver7 thru system update? or what is the best method? thank you
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Bonez1802
                    It will work, but You have to flash BLUE version, as Your board is BLUE.
                    Flash it using USB Burning Tool (flash blue V4) and than use update app or manually TWRP to update it to V7A (using .zip file from OP).
                    You cannot use card to flash, only Tool.
                    I have same one and there are no problems with superceleron roms - this one, which I'm using, or ATV. Both works fine.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys!
                      I got my device loaded using the files from AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)
                      I installed SCV1 BLUE (LPDDR3)using USB Burn tool, and then updated using SCV4A OTA from TWRP
                      Do I then need to also update using [ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset) ? to get to SCV7A? Is SCV7A an update for SCV4A? And will it still be Android TV Version?

Comment

trojanc
                        Nope, You cannot do that. SCV1 and SCV4A-ATV are one Rom (Android TV) and SCV4 and SCV7A are another one ("normal" Android).
                        V7 doesn't mean it's newer one, just that this "normal" Rom was updated more times than ATV one.

You have to choose one You want to use. I would recommend "normal" version as a lot of apps are not supported by Android TV, and "normal" version still lets You start Android TV apps, so it's like 2in1.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                          Bonez1802
                          It will work, but You have to flash BLUE version, as Your board is BLUE.
                          Flash it using USB Burning Tool (flash blue V4) and than use update app or manually TWRP to update it to V7A (using .zip file from OP).
                          You cannot use card to flash, only Tool.
                          I have same one and there are no problems with superceleron roms - this one, which I'm using, or ATV. Both works fine.
                          Thank you for advice, i used blue version flash it with sdcard because i dont have male to male cable but it worked nice.. then i flashed v7a thru update apk.. works great, excellent rom..

Comment

What about overclocking CPU? Any custom kernel to flash ?

Comment

Sp33dway
                              There is one inside image and zip wit OTA. Normally You have 2x4 core CPU with freq 1 GHZ + 1,5 GHZ and after applying this Rom with its kernel You get all cores working at 1,5 GHz.
                              GPU is OCed too, however I don't know how much, as I don't know original frequency of it's cores.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                                valix69
                                Could You tell what kind of error is that. (something like that: 0x00101004 erase bootloader)?
                                In fact, i have this error when i try to flash the rom.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X