Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron

Mess with the temperature setting in "view" until you find a value that works, normally 0 -> 100 does the trick!
    Thankssss now flash done
    I wait first boot and I try
    Tomorrow I push ota (by recovery?)

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wsx View Post
      Thankssss now flash done
      I wait first boot and I try
      Tomorrow I push ota (by recovery?)
      Glad it sorted out, yes flash it by recovery or use the internal update app chose local and choose the file and update (dont enable any of the wipes)

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
        well i cant do a img now! try doing the old way put ina sdcard formated as fat32 the recovery.img(from stock A7 image) and factory_update_param.aml (you need to edit it) and the rom zip.
        Then put the sdcard in the box and you need to have the hdmi cable connected and press the reset button and connect the power cord, keep the reset button pressed until the box boots to recovery!
        i don't have sdcard .. Sry T_T

Comment

Hi Guys,

can i flash the SCV3 BETA 7.1 from SCV3-ATV Twrp Recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by sbegel
            Hi Guys,

can i flash the SCV3 BETA 7.1 from SCV3-ATV Twrp Recovery?
            Yes I do in this way.
            Simply flash as zip file

Comment

dont work, i think i must be on SCV2 7.1 first. in twrp i become error 7 after buildprop check.
              can i flash the SCV2 7.1 img file from twrp?

Comment

Originally posted by sbegel
                dont work, i think i must be on SCV2 7.1 first. in twrp i become error 7 after buildprop check.
                Flash v2 with amlogic usb. Then flash v3 via the built in update app using usb

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sbegel View Post
                  Nop you need to flash it from a pc(SCV2) or sdcard method(but i dont like the sdcard method)

Comment

to late, i briked my device with the sdcard method. at 1/3 of upgrading comes a X! and now i cant start the upgrade again.

Comment

Superceleron there is another launcher available? I like old amlcanzone.
                      Now I modding lighthome launcher (translate and change icon and url from home)

Comment

you can install other launchers if you like

Comment

Originally posted by sbegel View Post
                          to late, i briked my device with the sdcard method. at 1/3 of upgrading comes a X! and now i cant start the upgrade again.
                          well i think you now need to use the pc!
                          That is why i never put that method in the 1ยบ post, to unstable....

Originally posted by Wsx View Post
                          Superceleron there is another launcher available? I like old amlcanzone.
                          Now I modding lighthome launcher (translate and change icon and url from home)

Nop, that one is protected, i can hack but... but i simple dont care about it!

Comment

i used now the usb burn method, all ok.

Comment

I am having difficulty trying to update to SCV3 7.1... FROM SCV2 7.1 - the ZIP file doesn't have 1 image file, it has several including a Recovery.img file.

I have tried SD Card method - Doesn't work.

BTW - ITV Hub works UNModded! and choice of Launchers - Wife will love it
                              OK, Got it all installed (SCV1-> SCV3)! Generic H96 Pro Plus 3+32 is running Android 7 really well! Not running Hot even though case is not modified with any additional vents or cooling of any kind. Playback using MX PLAYER 1.9 "blinks" (blacks out) every once in a while using HW+ decoder but that was fixed by switching to HW decoder- now no blanking out!

ITV runs great, unmodded. I tried other apps (Plex, Youtube-leanback, Youtub v12.x-regular, All-4, BBC Iplayer, etc.) But only 2 TV streaming apps giving me problems: my5 & PLUTO TV.

PLUTO TV -LEANBACK will not run on SCV3, but regular PLUTO TV 3.21 will run well...but you must Uninstall Any PLUTO-LEANBACK versions you installed prior to trying "regular" Pluto TV apps or the new install will refuse to run.

My5 (british) will not run even with VPN set to "UK" server. I even tried switching language to "ENGLISH-UK"...No luck! If anyone can help figure this one out, I'd appreciate any help!

Superceleron, Thanks for these ROMs... loving my "New" box! Oh, No more issues with NOTIFICATION Bar at top of screen...it disappears when playing any apps. I don't know if I changed anything to do this, but I'm loving it.
                              Last edited by Wyle; 06-17-2017, 05:12.

Comment

keep it zipped copy to fat32 usb drive
                                copy zip file to usb drive go to Apps select update / then local update now select the zipped file and update system will reboot and start updating if sytem does reboot . use the reboot app and select reboot to recovery

Comment

Working...
                                X