Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by jonc22 View Post

Can you recommended any other ones that would work on this
    Sorry, I can't help you!

Leave a comment:

• jonc22
    replied
    Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

It is a Wisdom version, so you cannot install this rom on it.
    Can you recommended any other ones that would work on this

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by jonc22 View Post
    Hi
    Am not to sure which box I have as I bought it broke for a few off ****. I finally managed to get it working again so I thought I would give this from a try as don't like the default setup on it . Anyway when I try to install this using usb burning tool it just stops after a few seconds and comes up with an error. I thought it might be the box but I managed to install a normal from using this tool.
    h96 pro+ Mbox
    It is a Wisdom version, so you cannot install this rom on it.

Leave a comment:

• jonc22
    replied
    Hi
    Am not to sure which box I have as I bought it broke for a few off ****. I finally managed to get it working again so I thought I would give this from a try as don't like the default setup on it . Anyway when I try to install this using usb burning tool it just stops after a few seconds and comes up with an error. I thought it might be the box but I managed to install a normal from using this tool.
    h96 pro+ Mbox

Leave a comment:

• crandor
    replied
    Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Search Su 2.8 or 2.9 zip and flash in twrp
    Hi

I'm a beginner
    can anyone tell me exactly how to install supersu via twrp

thank you

Leave a comment:

• koutsouk
    replied
    Well i can not tell about version but Superceleron ROM green PCB works without WiFi - BT and Ethernet.
    superceleron is it possible to add in these ROMS drivers for other wifi chips like 6255 ?
    Is it very difficult ?
    I ask this because many users have other WiFi chipsets and a multi chip ROM would be very helpful !

Or if there is a way to add these drivers as a seperate zip file and install it through TWRP maybe?

Leave a comment:

• tht
    replied
    Originally posted by koutsouk View Post
    Mine is v1.1
    It is Before the qca9377 Wifi chip, Thus I believe that the Board is for the Pro and not the Plus.

the 2.1 Board I have is from a Zen Box Z2.

Leave a comment:

• koutsouk
    replied
    Mine is v1.1

Leave a comment:

• tht
    replied
    It is the pro plus with 3g ram and 32g storage.
    Which Board is in it?

I have one with a CZ-S32-V2.1 with a AP6255.

Leave a comment:

• koutsouk
    replied
    It is the pro plus with 3g ram and 32g storage.

Leave a comment:

• tht
    replied
    I will try this. But is anyone aware of a stock firmware with 6255 WiFi chip ? All I find are with 9377 chip. My box was stock so there is firmware like this. I just cannot find it.
    For now I use Beelink GT1 firmware and WiFi is working. The thing that is not working is Ethernet that works partially. It is connecting , all ok let’s say for 5 minutes and then no internet. So I use only WiFi.
    The same problem is happening with librelec also. With stock firmware everything was ok.
    If anyone has a clue for this please share.
    Is this the H96 Pro or the H96 Pro Plus they are not the same.

Leave a comment:

• koutsouk
    replied
    I will try this. But is anyone aware of a stock firmware with 6255 WiFi chip ? All I find are with 9377 chip. My box was stock so there is firmware like this. I just cannot find it.
    For now I use Beelink GT1 firmware and WiFi is working. The thing that is not working is Ethernet that works partially. It is connecting , all ok let’s say for 5 minutes and then no internet. So I use only WiFi.
    The same problem is happening with librelec also. With stock firmware everything was ok.
    If anyone has a clue for this please share.

Leave a comment:

• tht
    replied

You mean stock firmware ? Can you give me a link ???
    https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/?s=firmware

http://www.vorke.com/support/support-center/

This will get you to a list of Boxes Z6 Firmware is what you are looking for.

Leave a comment:

• koutsouk
    replied
    Originally posted by tht View Post

I use the VORKE Z6 Firmware on my Players with the 6255 Wifi Chip it works very well.
    If happen to have one of the LPDDR Boxes try the VORKE Z6 PLUS or TX9Pro Tanix
    You mean stock firmware ? Can you give me a link ???

Leave a comment:

• tht
    replied
    I have an h96 pro but with wifi chip ap 6255. Does any one know which firmware should I install for the wifi to work? I tried many and superceleron among them but wifi does not work and ethernet hungs after 5 minutes.
    Any help appreciated
    I use the VORKE Z6 Firmware on my Players with the 6255 Wifi Chip it works very well.
    If happen to have one of the LPDDR Boxes try the VORKE Z6 PLUS or TX9Pro Tanix

Leave a comment:

Working...
X