Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plaetter23
    ​​​​​​​Reboot to TWRP - turn off the Box, disable power cord, push the reset button with pin, connect power, push the pin for ~5 seconds more. It will (should) boot the TWRP recovery. There You can flash V7A update and MAGISK (after update). Or You can flash zip with SuperSU (installing app is not enough as app is just an interface).
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

@ch3mn3y

thank you. I´m now in TWRPwith working mouse. Shall I 'restore' now with SCV7A from
      http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-wifi-chipset ? Does this work with blue PCB?

Comment

Don't You have a mouse with USB connector? Wired or wireless doesn't matter.
        And this rom will work with Blue PCB. I have one (S32-V6) and am using V7A. It works fine.
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Yes, have USB mouse and I´m now in TWRP. Shall I restore from USB stick where the SCV7A Zip is copied to?

Comment

Depends what You mean by "restore"? You just have to use Install "tile" and choose .zip with V7A.

Comment

ok, now I understand how it works. Thanks. SuperSU is now installed too! Excellent, Thank a lot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                What's the problem with the clock?

Remote may not work, as I see it's to different than H96 Pro+ one. You may try to use remote.conf file from official firmware fot Zoomtak on this Rom. It may work better, as it would map all buttons to correct actions.
                i didnt know that you had replied, sorry. the front display usually says boot, then the clock comes on after. it just doesnt turn on.
                thanks

Comment

Hi,

have this box from gearbest (green pcb) and installed SCV4

Since the beginning (without custom ROM) have the box stucked on the logo at the boot after 4-5 usages. I hoped to solve it by installing the SCV4 ROM but the problem is not fixed.
                  Only a factory reset can let the box work properly but after 4-5 usages it again gets stucked on the boot logo.

How can i solve it? It doesn't seem to be a ROM problem...

Comment

Twisted714
                    Clock as te timer or somekind of bootlogo/bootanimation (don;t remember original ones). Coz if there is working clock-timer, than software have to be working, so not sure what can be a problem. Bu if it is logo or animation, than You have to reflash the firmware or Your box may be not supported.

frenky_minkia
                    Did You install something? It may be a cause of the bootloops.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                      Twisted714
                      frenky_minkia
                      Did You install something? It may be a cause of the bootloops.
                      Just spotify, do you think it may help to uninstall supersu?

Comment

ch3mn3y i have restored the original firmware, what I really am looking for after all this flashing is a notification bar. The modded roms all had it. I've tried many of the roms, gt1, h96, vorke, if it said q201 anywhere that I was reading, I tried to flash it.
                        Magendanz worked the best, but no display.
                        Superceleron was the fastest.
                        Is there a file that I could sideload that adds the notification bar?

Comment

frenky_minkia
                          Not sure, but it seems that SuperSU i somewhat incompatible with our Boxes. Better move to MAGISK.

Twisted714
                          If You move to cursor near the bottom or top of the screen and move it left and right or click with the left button (of the mouse or AirMouse) doesn't it show up? Not sure how it is with stock firmware, but in this rom, both navbar and statusbar are hidden as long as You don't hover over place they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                            EDIT: One more update...
                            Many Thks to my beta tester's trebor and scooter2014 !

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

UPDATE LIKE THIS - SCV4 (IMG) -> SCV7A (OTA) (ALL OTHERS THAT ARE ON OTHER VERSIONS YOU CAN UPDATE JUST FINE )

ON IMG INSTALL CHECK IF YOU PCB IS BLUE (LPDDR3 PRINTED ON THE BOARD) OR GREEN AND FLASH THE CORRECT IMG.

Enjoy it!
                            Excellent - Tried many other solutions before I found this one that worked - opened the box - PCB Blue and 2 extra USB slots - and no fiddling with the toothpick!

Comment

Probably being a bit thick here - After I've installed the SCV4-Test1.img (for the blue pcb) do I then install the SCV7A for the updates and fixes ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bebe1980 View Post
                                Probably being a bit thick here - After I've installed the SCV4-Test1.img (for the blue pcb) do I then install the SCV7A for the updates and fixes ?
                                Yes you do. Note you'll need to install via TWRP and don't unzip the file. Once TWRP is open choose the install from zip option. If you've not used TWRP before, plugging a mouse in will help.

Comment

Working...
                                X