Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gentox View Post

Format the sdcard in android and copy the update zip to it then use the update app (this worked for me)
    Thanks, that worked!

I was mistaken in my last post, the SD card wasn't inserted because I was trying to do OTA update from USB. I was correct when I said the USB wasn't visible in TWRP.

I formatted the SD Fat32 and put the zip on it, it showed up in TWRP straight away.

Thanks for the help

Comment

I got lucky when I did mine I used a 64GB ntfs formated usb drive no problem

Comment

Hi superceleron , I tried everything I can but still can't get into the recovery mode to do the OTA update. Do you have plans to release the img files for future updates? If so I guess I will just stick with SCV2 (it works great here) for now... If not, I might have to return this box...
        Last edited by antonyzyl; 06-09-2017, 06:36.

Comment

Originally posted by antonyzyl View Post
          Hi superceleron , I tried everything I can but still can't get into the recovery mode to do the OTA update. Do you have plans to release the img files for future updates? If so I guess I will just stick with SCV2 (it works great here) for now... If not, I might have to return this box...
          Not for now m8 that would be more work for me since i need to "recompile" a lot of stuff again!
          Maybe in V4 !

Comment

Originally posted by antonyzyl View Post
            Reboot to recovery doesn't work?

Comment

Why you not use Menu in system for boot in recovery.
              You can try to use also terminal
              Take admin privilege first write
              Su
              And give privilege terminal
              After write
              reboot recovery
              I think it can work

Ota is fantastic!!!

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Now up and running with the V3 firmware on my RBox Pro 3/32 DDR4.

Everything seems to work brilliantly, only issue so far is low volume output via the 3.5mm jack.

I expect most people use hdmi audio but my amplifier doesn't support, can anyone please confirm if their volume output seems reasonable via 3.5mm?

Is there perhaps a setting I'm missing? I've been into all the setting I can find and maxd it

My amplifier volume knob is turned round to say 1 o'clock Vs 9oclock on my previous box so something is definitely amiss

Cheers

Gavin

Comment

just ran the Temp test on V3 31C at Idle and 41c max running 4k Video gaming 7.8gb sample thats a nice 10c drop in temp over v2 average temp 39C

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                    just ran the Temp test on V3 31C at Idle and 41c max running 4k Video gaming 7.8gb sample thats a nice 10c drop in temp over v2 average temp 39C

Comment

Hi, I have tv box almost identical with Alfawise which is H96 Pro+ 3/32 (DDR3 with 4K UltraHD label on its top cover). Did used this firmware in trying to recover my box but unable to boot up at all.
                      Hope someone here can tell me what going on with my box. Managed to flash a few working firmware but the was it only detect 1GB of RAM.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalis View Post
                        Hi, I have tv box almost identical with Alfawise which is H96 Pro+ 3/32 (DDR3 with 4K UltraHD label on its top cover). Did used this firmware in trying to recover my box but unable to boot up at all.
                        Hope someone here can tell me what going on with my box. Managed to flash a few working firmware but the was it only detect 1GB of RAM.
                        i think your box m8 have some dead ram chips!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

i think your box m8 have some dead ram chips!
                          How can I verify the ram chips dead already or not?.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalis View Post

How can I verify the ram chips dead already or not?.
                            you cant, the only way is in the rom itself.... if you already tried various roms and all show you 1gb then you only have 1gb!

Comment

Upgraded from Jarvis today. Flashed v2 via SDcard then v3 ota. No issues. Many thanks for the hard work.

Comment

superceleron hi m8 would it be possible to have hal launcher set as default home app? I tried setting it in settings but I can only choose between the two launchers found on the rom and settings.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X