Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theghost1951 View Post
    Figured out the TeamViewer issue...if anyone is interested.
    Too buggy, and I like the simplicity of remodroid for connecting away from home.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Too buggy, and I like the simplicity of remodroid for connecting away from home.
      Problem is the Android I would control with is not rootable (Galaxy S8) so TeamViewer is my option. Anyway, I have it working.

Comment

Hello guys. Is CIFS support enabled in SCV7A? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivankaby View Post
          Hello guys. Is CIFS support enabled in SCV7A? Thanks in advance.
          I don't see any ability in stock file browser... no issues with 3rd party file managers. Though ftp is far better.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

I don't see any ability in stock file browser... no issues with 3rd party file managers. Though ftp is far better.
            I understand you. But I wanted to mount NAS as a folder, without third-party file managers.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
              Shit i really need to update this roms.... but when i see so many clones and clones of the clones out there... i get uninspired... :/
              What about an AOSP version? No play services and apps.

Comment

感谢楼主分享,谢谢了!

Comment

Originally posted by Mao Mao View Post
                  感谢楼主分享,谢谢了!
                  谷歌一盘棋:推出无下载可试玩功能,招安小游戏为App输血

Comment

With SCV7A > Ethernet not working.
                    An idea ?

Comment

I flashed back to SCV4 and Ethernet is +/- working.
                      Last edited by jcplu; 09-30-2018, 08:26.

Comment

SCV7A :
                        IP are OK
                        mac address are KO
                        Ethernet not working

SCV4 :
                        IP are OK
                        mac address are OK
                        Ethernet is working partially = browser OK; store and speedtest KO ; speedtest by browser KO with error message net:: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Comment

I flashed back the SCV4 + erase bootloader (sd card method) on my H96 3/32 S32-V6 LPDDR3 (blue)
                          then I flashed aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_LP_mac-20180409 + No erase bootloader (else it doesn't work)
                          All is working very well : ethernet and passthru (Kodi and MX Player ; doesn't work with VLC)
                          Last edited by jcplu; 09-30-2018, 12:45.

Comment

superceleron (or anyone who knows how to pack an image):
                            Could you try to create images of the two SCV4-ROMs with HS2734A-WiFi-Driver instead of the Q9377-driver?
                            I have serious problems reviving my "obscure" 2/16G-Box with this chip now (rare black PCB).

I bricked it before, but somehow got it to flash the few HD2734A-ROMs that are on the mega-link
                            Because none of these ROMs is really working reliably, I fiddled around with it again, and it's bricked again and I had no luck starting a flashing-procedure over the last few days.

It seems that none of the few ROMs is complete (i.e. inkl. uboot-stuff and/or recovery etc.), so I'd really like to try a SCV-ROM

Comment

superceleron if i set system dpi above 285, the bottom navigation bar moves to the right side and only shows 1 button. Is there a way to force the navigation bar to stay at the bottom at higher dpi like 400?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandoR View Post
                                superceleron if i set system dpi above 285, the bottom navigation bar moves to the right side and only shows 1 button. Is there a way to force the navigation bar to stay at the bottom at higher dpi like 400?
                                Can you send a photo showing how you change system dpi?

Comment

Working...
                                X